Friday, January 25, 2013

Like father like son.

Salamun salam and a very good days.. Yesterday was Maulidur Rasul and my Bapak's birthday. He is a celcom user. Like, pengguna Celcom tegar sejak berzaman. lol. So, kiranya free call lah seminggu. I think everybody know la.

As usual, the people at home will call. lol. And Adik phoned me. I thought he played with dad's phone and tertaksengaja dialled my number. But it wasn't. He wanted to talk to me. So, you know, when you have adik kesayangan then, whatever he wants, you will have a great pleasure to do it for them.

Dia cakap, dia pergi ikut Bapak, Effa dengan Mukhriz pergi Perarakan Maulud Nabi. Dia sebok la cerita macam-macam dengan pelat budak dia tu. So comel that I couldn't stop smiling and laughing while he told me. He said that he wore the same baju melayu with my father which he told me more or less like this, "Kamek makei baju warna silver ngan sabok sama bapakkkk~" Over this kid. lol. Oh, sabok is samping in my kampung language. Dia cakap lagi, yang dia penat jalan-jalan keliling kampung and kaki dia sakit. Siap bekal air dari rumah pulak tu. Dahtu, dia cakap air dia habis masa baru-baru jalan tu. Hahaha.

Few years back during Pagi Raya :)

Adik adik. Hehe. Till then, Assalamualaikum semua :)

No comments: