Thursday, January 24, 2013

Petang yang semun lagi lempam.

Salamun salam and a very good days.. This evening after having a lovely nap, my besties and I went for a evening walk which we called as "Raon-raon". So, I think I shouldn't tell you more as you can predict what are we doing. Well, ONLY jalan-jalan around the lonely campus. lol. The photos were taken around 07.00 pm to 0730 pm so pardon for the semun surrounding. Cuaca pun tak menentu sekarang dah kan. Enjoy the pictures as pictures speak more. Before I forget, sorry for the low quality of the pictures. Yalahkan, henfon saya 2MB ja camera dia. Tapi Alhamdulillah, Bapak beli kenalah hargai. Still, dapat call and texting kan?


Macam selalu, dengan Nyawa! :p
From back. lol
Ashna the hacker. Hahaha. Dia kata hidung dia merah. Mana ada.
muka bangun tido orang mengada ini amat suka kepada blogger Fatin Suhana sebab  nama kami sama ! Yeayy. :p
The other part of me : Ashna, Ika, Shasha, Anne & Nyawa(Ting)
Lepas ni nak hantar wish birthday dengan Ayahanda, Encik Kamarudin. I love you pak. Muahh muah :* May Allah bless you and ease everything that you do in your life. Stay handsome my big boss. :)

Salam Maulidur Rasul ke atas junjungan besar kita Nabi Muhammad S.A.W. Marilah kita beramal ya kawan-kawan :) Assalamualaikum and Night semua.

2 comments:

Ting_Aeri said...

Nyawa!! Gemuk kmk!! :0 Ya Allah... Cmne towk???? Paranoid, bak kata syam.. =.=

Fateen Kamarudin said...

Haih.. ne ada gemok ya deng. okay dah ya. i think you have to do sports again la. Sebab ya kira rutin kitak. :p