Sunday, January 27, 2013

Life is unpredictable.

Salamun salam and a very good days.. I feel very sad. Seriously sad. Mak phoned me. She told me that abang was involved in an accident. Well, its not really an accident like what you are thinking now.

Pagi before abang turun kerja, dia terlentang dalam bathroom. Masa tengah kerja, perut dia kena hiris dengan zinc. And it caused bleeding on his stomach. The blood went out and I was informed by Mak, Fuad was crying as he is not dare to see Abang hurt. Kena zinc kot. Another problem is, abang taknak pergi hospital. Bapak told, if he goes to the hospital sure kena jahit. Makin lah abang taknak. Alhamdulillah la  family aku ramai yang bekerja dalam sektor perubatan ni. So, my aunt yang kena clean those injuries. Kesian abang. Masa Mak called, I almost burst into tears. Get well soon abang. :( Miss all of you there.

This boy is my hero.
Nota kaki dan nota tangan : Today, he saved somebody's life. I'm so proud of you honey. The matter is, don't botakkan your hair sayang. Please. 

Assalamualaikum and morning. Sebenarnya nak update pasal lain tapi takpa lah. Pasal ini lagi penting. Doakan  untuk abang saya okay.

No comments: