Monday, January 27, 2014

When Aunty gets jelly..

Assamualaikum and Hi.

F sent me few photos of Baby Am (his nephew), and it totally make me jealous.

Both are cute. Hahaha. Aunty jelly to the max. Knowing F, right after
he knew that I'm so jelly, he sent me more and more photos. And that includes his selfie. Lol.

Guys doing selfie like girls do? No, his selfie is not the one with duckface. Errr.. looks abang-abang like that la. Hahahaha

This Wednesday is holiday. CNY holidays for a week. Aunty F is looking forward to meet Am and bring Am to go shopping. Weehee. Uncle lah yang kena belanja.

Dear Uncle F, kerja kuat untuk Aunty F dengan lil Am okay? Sebab Aunty nak tuntut daripada Uncle. :p

Photo 1: Cuteness overloaded. This photo totally makes my day. Keep on looking at the photo in my phone. And smile, sengih-sengih and smile and the my roommate sense something, and I covered my face with the pillow. Haihhh

2. Cuba teka anak sapa cute sangat tengok movie ni? Uncle selalu bagi ajaran sesat. Tengkuk Ammm, Aunty nak hilangkan bau baby Am!!

3. Aunty bangun tengok Whatsapp gambar Am yang Uncle Amie sent. Bontot Am bontot! Hahaha. Belum lagi paha Am! Looks yummeh. KFC kalah okay. Wiwiwiwi

Dah kenapa guna Aunty dalam post ni? Sebab Aunty F rindu Uncle F.

*Love is in the air*

Hahhh, I bet Sofea might cute like Am too. Kan? ;)

Have a great day ahead all.