Monday, January 13, 2014

Not so laid-back weekend!

Assalamualaikum and Hi!


What a hectic weekend I had! I feel so exhausted because the drama as a student had just begun. Lol. I'm so sorry kakak-kakak and abang-abang, or adik-adik perhaps, for not updating my Part 4. I was so busy and malas at some points that I don't even switch on my lappie to write something. Even my homework as well.  Not even in progress. Haihh

My weekend is about having a mak-mak conversation with my friends, watching movies and went out just for an instant dinner then went for grocery shopping. Yea right, I just loveeeeee doing grocery shopping. With my family, it is a must, here in the hostel also somehow it is a must. Even with F, I love doing grocery shopping with him. A few times dah pun. Memang lah tak serumah, tapi kalau Ibu suruh beli barang dapur sikit-sikit, memang saya suka bila dia ajak. 

Because shopping for latest outfits is too mainstream.

Not really.

Because, i found that doing grocery shopping somehow teaches me on how to manage my financial problem. Advance preparation for future investment masa dah kerja nanti. Weeeeheee. :p

Being a kurang-berat isn't a big issue for me to push the trolley even somehow it is quite funny when the trolley is not cooperating with me as it went zig-zag along the supermarket. Kalau ambik bakul, nanti berat. Sakit pulak bahu. Aisehmen, malas betul lah saya kan? Barang cinonet sikit beli pun nak guna trolley. Apa motip sangat? :p


But..

Bukan atas sebab malas sahaja saya sengaja tak update macam ya kakak-kakak. Actually, I'm not feeling well. Bukan chronic tapi kena pergi check jugak lah! Adalah orang tu paranoid sangat! Hahaha. Tapi sungguh saya tak berapa sihat. Lately, migran, pitam etc datang.


Hypertension is the only word in my mind. Mintak-mintak dijauhkan semua. Amin. Next week balik Kuching, in sha Allah kena check and jumpa seorang kakak yang datang all the way from Johor. Hehehe. Over the moon! Semoga dipermudahkan dan dapat jumpa! Nak mengopi di Starbucks and feeling Ann and Em kejap! Should I bring Sofea? Mana ada Sofea kat sini. Hihihi

Teachers turn to nurses only on Wednesday. Because Rabu adalah hari baju unit beruniform. Sendiri sakit tak reti nak ubat sendiri! *sigh

sesi membaca buku di Bookstore ekoran tiada RM untuk membeli.

saja nak show off hamper dan hadiah I. lol


Memang gambar takda kaitan, saja-saja. Haha. Sebab dah tak mampu nak menaip. Selamat Malam. Esok ada kuliah. tak best.





Assalamualaikum. Doakan saya sihat okay. And I will update part 4 as soon as possible. Pinky promise. Hugs! :*

No comments: