Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Just a little heyy..

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Dear darlings, 

First and foremost, I would like to say a big sorry to all of you because I can't finish my part 4 by tonight because I have to sleep early. Lately, I've been attacked by "migran" and pitam. Yet, I didn't go and see the doctor. Haih.. Please don't think of looking down on your wellness babes. I often take coffee before going to bed and based on what I've read earlier this day, high intake of caffeine will caused the high probability of High Blood Pressure. Or the other word is Hypertension. Which I think I'm suffering on now.

Don't worry, I'll be completing my part 4 within this week. Now, I'm writing 1/3 of it. So, maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'll be publishing it. :)

Bear with me please.

I was totally happy to the max hearing you read my pieces. And that's definitely an inspiration for me. I know it's sucks waiting for something. But, I'll make sure that your endurance of waiting will worth it! Hehehe. Please jangan marah saya.

p/s: I love you. I'm trying to take Anlene more often each day. Haih, nak sihat bukan senang. Nak sakitnya senang.

Sofea rindukan awak! :)


Till then, night munchkins and Assalamualaikum. (kena paksa tidur before 1 a.m. Lepas call Mak!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

From N9

sy habsah..nie anak Fateen dgn Fahmie k?? cute~

Fateen Kamarudin said...

salam.. masyaAllah.. ni bukan anak saya kak/adik.. ni gambar sumner encik google. :)

saya dan fahmie belum kahwin lagi tapi doakan kiteorang k :)

*peluk*

Anonymous said...

habsah.

yeker..tapi xpe kite semua doakan. klo dh siap next episod cepat2 update ye :-)

Anonymous said...

mem ny ktak mem...kmek add via email mem..online email mem lokkk... :-)

Anonymous said...

Deng.. chat email.