Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I miss Sofea Hani....

Assalamualaikum and Hi! ;)

I am sorry for neglecting you loves. Take note that I always love you. Weeeee.

I have a good news here which I can't tell you. Haih. Of course la pasal part 4 of my piece, Sabar Itu Indah. Bear with me, I have loads of works to do and I need to move to the new room by this week. So, terbengkalai lah part 4.

How ironic when I say I miss Sofea Hani. My little munchkin. Even she is not exist in our real life but I bet you can imagine this little girl. Or it is just meee for being Syok Sendiri? Hahaha *sigh*

So, to keep you remember of Ann, Em and Sofea, I give you a few photos which are related to the characters. Like Sofea's daily outfits and Ann's book which had been given by her H. Not Horatio but Hubby.

Sorry again and I'll make sure that I update the other part of Sabar Itu Indah later. Love you to Pluto and back to Earth and hugsss.

p/s: sorry sebab gambar tak di edit or di crop sebab direct screen capture plussss, saya update guna phone. sekarang masa kuliah lagi sebenarnya. haha. heyyy, this is my me-time lah!! :p

By the way, yang sneakers baby to F's nephew punya. And our sneakers interframe skali. Tapi ignore us but the shoe okay. Hahahaha. Ohhh, I just love baby!

No comments: