Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mengigau

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Last night..

My roommate and I were watching Tarzan. I bet you know Tarzan. As 90's people are all growing up with this cartoon. And.. being a drama queen, I was crying! lol. Hey, this is not powerpuff girls or Dora the explorer okay, the story shows a great family value. Even though, Tarzan grew up with a group of gorillas and he was adopted by a gorilla. I bet you still remember this story.

Right after we finished watching the movie, Shasha showed me a video of the Wedding Speech by  the vocalist of McFly. I am a fan of McFly especially their songs, Too Close For Comfort and All About You. The vocalist is cute as well. Hahahaha.

So, here's the video and thank you to the roommate. :p




And you know, girls will always be girls. hahahahahha. I started to dream.... tak salah bermimpi di siang hari sekali sekala. Wiwiwiwi

But, I just like the way he delivered his speech instead of just talking bla bla bla. And I do hope that someone will deliver his wedding speech with another way round. Dancing perhaps. :p

 Guys who can play music instruments are hot. And guys who cook are awesome. F... hmmm.. kacau orang masak adalah. Masak yang ringkas pandailah. Music instrument? Only guitar which I know so far. So the previous statement is not really referred to him. Perhaps, it is for Henry Golding, Nik Michael and others...



F always sing this to me... and I love the song as well. The lyrics of course.



Love you all. xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam 1 Malaysia. Kak Ani nie, boleh tahu x ap part 4. X sbr kami nk thu

Fateen Kamarudin said...

Hi kakak. Thanks sebab baca and keeping up with my writings. In sha Allah, saya akan update secepat mungkin okay kak. :) *peluk