Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Flash back.

Salamun salam and a very good days.. do you guys still remember of our Independent Day? I mean Malaysian Independent Day. I can guaranteed that most of us can tell the Independent Day was on 31st of August 1957. Do you know what was actually happened? Well, I am not telling you that I am patriotic enough. Teens nowadays can only tell you the date of the Independent Day but not the story and one of them is me! Not proudly tell you but I admit where is my position of this issue. I feel compelled to talk about this. You know, our late ancestors had suffered very much before we can live like who we are today. Yeah, now you are holding your Ipad, Iphone, Laptop and whatever gadgets it is. But how about teens like us back to 1850s? Have you ever imagine about it? Never or maybe, but if the answer is yes, then it is quite impossible. It might crossed on your mind during your History Studies but believe me, it only crossed on? Macam lalu je and takyah nak singgah lama-lama kat otak sebab takyah nak serabut and bayak lagi benda nak difikirkan kan? Okay no doubt then. :/ 

So Fateen, why out of the blue you pick on this issue? Why not fashion, entertainment and teens-fun-stuff?

During my kuliah, this issue was raised by the lecturer. So, my situation is just what I've told you just now. Crossed on my mind! Here it goes. You know tapioca? What are the slight different of nasik and ubi kayu? If I ask you one simple question, like who is Rentap and Sharif Masahor? Who is Tok Janggut and Rosli Dhobi? Britney Spears or Rentap? =,= You think and you know how they suffered before. Do you appreciate what did they do to you guys? I raised my case and leave it to you to think and think of who are we today without them. Selamat Hari Pahlawan!

No comments: