Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The best is yet to come.

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Apa kabo?

Currently texting with F while browsing the Instagram from the lappie. Oh I'm not using my Samsung phone anymore because it seems like I need a new one. No Whatsapp, no Instagram but still Facebook-ing. USING MY LAPPIE. Boo!


Oh before that, F did it again. Did what? He sing a song. No no no, don't melt don't melt! I was expecting him to sing Coldplay or whatevs song which suitable for a couple nowadays, but he sing this song to me...

Ish! Not sweet at all! Hahahaha


So, I have this kind of penyakit which I like to hurt my own feeling. VERY MUCH. I've a lack of self-confidence. I always think that I'm a loser. I have nothing. I can't go anywhere I want. I'm not successful enough. Nauzubillah, I'm such an ungrateful person. It's not that I can't accept for who I am now, but I always want the best for me.

I'm a social media freak. Everyday, it is a must / habit for me to browse to all my social media accounts and feed myself with unnecessary things. Alhamdulillah, it is still not in a kpochi level yet and in sha Allah, never.

So, what makes me hurt and feel sick about myself? while scrolling the FB and Instagram and Twitter and what not, I always look at my friends' photos in other countries. Of course they are currently studying at UK, Russia, Australia, India, New Zealand,  Egypt and name it guys, it makes me sick even more! While this person who writes in this blog? Isolated in an unfamiliar place named Bintangor. *wails*

I'm so jealous and I always dream of studying in a foreign country. Unfortunately, my parents and my nenek takkan benarkan if I have such intention. I was dreaming of taking my Master (in sha Allah) in UK and my Mom said... "sini ada OUM dan banyak lagi U best best kat dalam Malaysia, kenapa nak pergi negeri omputeh?"

Okay Mom. Remember, I'm your most obedient daughter, right right right?

And I text F the boyfriend.

Sayang, look at me. I have nothing untuk dibanggakan.
Why?
I'm not successful enough compared to my friends. They are all belajar overseas. And meeee?
In sha Allah one day you will reach your dreams. What are you doing, sayang?

One minute later and I replied.

Tengah update blog.


Way to kill my mood Fahmie Derhan. Good boy!

He don't like it when I say something like this. Like ummm, I'm not successful enough, I don't have anything, I don't have driving license like my friends do (I'm 21 but I can't drive!!), I don't have my own car like most of my friends so, hanging out, go shopping, eat Pizza (I'm craving F) and the list goes on..


Yeah right, this author of Sabar Itu Indah only find her satisfaction when she writes, when she reads, when she bakes and when she is with her love ones. That's it. No more no less. Oh maybe lesser.

Above all, I'm still glad of what I have now. I have a wonderful and loving family, few faithful friends and a handsome (of course for me only) F. Alhamdulillah. I'll never ask for more but in sha Allah, with what I've struggle ever since, I'm deserve to get the token of appreciation too. Hehehe.

Plus, I have you, dear loyal readers. Dear Team Sabar Itu Indah. May Allah bless us all. :')


Okay, I wanna watch an Indian Movie with my roommates first. Hehehehe. 


Not sedih anymore, no complaining anymore because F will not layan this kind of complaint LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam kakak pateng. Tq kami ni sii johore. :)

Anonymous said...

Assalam fatin. Hehe biase maksu jerit dkt fahmi kalau ade noti new update. Tp kali ni x sempat. Dah dlm kereta. Hehe