Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wak Mie

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Yeah right, I'm "studying" for final. So give me an excuse to tell you about this. I could't help myself to write about this. 

F is helping his uncle with his new house. And he is the one who is responsible to keep an eye for the construction works at his uncle's new house. So we text to each other like usual asking stuff like, have we take our lunch, done with our prayer etc.

And this is me replying his previous text..

Makan nasik. You makan apa tadi?
Makan nasik. Dengan pekerja Indon Paksu. Hehehehe
Hahaha. So I better panggil you Wak Joko.
They called me Wak Mie.

Here I am, laughing like idiot. With my belly full of food after taking my lunch, reading his text all over again, and laugh out loud. I must say, if I don't stop laughing anytime soon, my stomach with burst out and all the nasik and the ladyfinger spilled on the floor. Ewww. Gross. Hahaha

Fahmi other name is Wak Mie. This is real funny! LOL

Anyhow, 

Miss Sabar Itu Indah? I've done writing Part 13 last week and F still read it and he will be the one who will publish it later.

Okay. Miss me not? After Part 13, don't ask for Part 14 right after that. I might be busy with my final exam and my business with F. Big hug. xx



This is my appreciation to all of you. And of course my family, close friends and F for supporting me, shower me with love and pray for me. That's me receiving an award for extra co-curricular student during our Annual Dinner last week. More photos to upload soon. LOL. And thank you everybody. May Allah bless us all.

Assalamualaikum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha Wak mi? Hilang kehenseman em dah.

From SII shah alam.

Fateen Kamarudin said...

InshaAllah em masih kekalkan Kehenseman dia. Hehe ni fahmie yg reply komen. Almaklumlah fatin tgh busy nk final exam. So second user ambik alih la. Hihi :)

Fateen Kamarudin said...

So mengada have to tell the reason to people also you F. Too much mengada-ness you boo boo! *suddenly I can reply this comment. Blame the internet access!*

And to Team SII SA, memang hilang handsome Wak Mie LOL. Haha :p