Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A story in a poem.

Assalamualaikum and Hi!



Before I fall asleep I always look for you.
In my dream, I always think of you,
The moment I open my eyes, I start to find you.

But I know, even in a dream I don't deserve you.

There will be time,
To fix those broken pieces of me, that scatter us apart.
So that we can get back on track.
Like we used to.

Because I still have faith.

There are so much things that we can say or do,
But the barrier stops us from doing so,
We can't break the wall, we can't erase it all,
Because there's a thing called misunderstanding.



I always hope you will appear some day.
Bring back my laughter, bring back the joy that once filled up my days,
I pray for us everyday.

How much I need you in my dark sides. 
As much as I wish you are here with me during my bright sides.

Since we both make up our minds,
Time seems alien. 
Conversation get shorter,
Trust disappear day by day,

But love grows stronger and stronger.

I miss you baby.
A shoulder to cry on.


Hope for a better day


Sooner  

Or later


Better late than never.



Wallahualam.

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. -Surah Al-Baqarah (2:286)


Written directly from a heart through a sad mind and utter from a mouth of,
Fateen Kamarudin. xx

No comments: