Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy Deepavali

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

So as I mentioned in my previous post, I went for forum competition right? And there's this guy, Indian guy - Singh from IPBA. He is the moderator from his campus - just like me. After we presented our forum, here comes their turn. 


OMG his Bahasa Melayu is very fluent and I was very surprised when I heard his pronunciation and all that. Tak menggambarkan langsung he's an Indian boy. And he is very friendly. When I smile at him, he smiles back at me. No no no, he's not trying to kacau or what. This shows how friendly he is. For me simply because some people are very stingy to smile at us when we smile or greet them. Seriously. -..-


Mind you, I like smiling at random people. I'm not crazy but I just love seeing people smiling at us back. Uhhh,  melt my heart. Hahahahaha so geli saying this.

Back to business, I do have some Indian friends from other campus. And I bet there must be one or two Indians reading my blog. (I'm not playing racism here guys) we are 1 Malaysia remember? So, it is unfair to wish Hari Raya only right? 

Happy Deepavali to my dearest Hindu friends. And to my SII readers especially. Have a bless Deepavali. Not to forget to mention, I like the kolam and please show me your kolam and sari. :)


And above all,

Do you know I prefer watching Hindustan movies and listening to the songs rather than watching any Korean dramas. AND I'M NOT A KPOP LOVER. Hahahahaha. Shushhhh, keep quiet.

I don't even watch runningman guys. I know I know, I'm boring and outdated but again, I rather choose Mohabbatein or English Vinglish or Student of the Year rather than Runningman.


Annual Dinner 2013 : wearing Punjabi


See, that girl in brown headscarf and punjabi really loves the attire. The accessories are really awesome. 


And again, happy Deepavali loves! Namaste

My favourite song so far..



Mind you, I will dance when I listen to this song. I grow up with Hindustan movies and I dance like them too with my siblings and my cousins. Hahahaha. Those days!


Hehehehe. Anyone invite me to their house eating bergedil (my favourite) and chicken curry? 

Warm hugs from Mak Beruang. xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terima kasih fatin. Saya antara pembaca sii yg beragama hindu. Sekali lagi terima kasih fatin. Dari vitiya.

Fateen Kamarudin said...

Hi nice to know ada yang beragama Hindu sudi baca SII. Happy Deepavali again and have a blast! Eat eat and eat! Hindu punya makanan sedapp! :)