Monday, October 20, 2014

At this point of my life..

Assalamualaikum and Hi! (in case you guys wanna ask where is part 12, I posted it already. Refer to the previous post please)

Well yeah, I'm not sleeping simply because I keep on thinking about something. Something which I can't tell you straight away. I keep on crying since the clock ticks on 1, so almost 3 hours of crying.

I can say that I hate everything. What more to say, I hate liar. Who gives you so many promises that he/she can't even fulfill. 

I just want you guys to know that no matter how natural or happy I can be in my post, I am a human too. I have feelings you know. Even Annabelle also have feelings. 

I am going to sit for an exam tomorrow and yet I can't focus on what I'm reading. I hate myself. Guys, I'm broken inside. Yes, I have to tell you because I'm sick of people tak jaga perasaan saya.

Trust is something you can't buy but it is a major factor that can ruin your relationship with anyone. I just wanna be at home. I want to shut down my lappie, tuning off my phones, away from everybody who know me. I just wanna lock myself in my room crying until I feel numb about everything.

I'm selfish, yes! I'm just devastated about every single things that have the connection with me. 

And guys..

If you wanna ask about everything including SII, please and please just text me, or email me or say it here. Jangan guna orang tengah. Kadang-kadang kita tahu bila orang nak cakap, kadang-kadang mesej tak sampai pun. You know what I feel? Saya tak makan orang lagi setakat ni, so just ask me straight away. It will be a great pleasure receiving the questions straight from you.

In case you wanna know my email : fateenfahmie@yahoo.com

Here i just wanna ask you. All of you.

If you ask about something simple and yet that person doesn't wanna tell you, is it hurt for you? Would you cry or nag or angry or whatever guys?

because, I do!

If you wanna ask me what I really wanna do now...I really wanna hurt people. The feelings. So that we will have the same feelings. So, if you know how big the pain in my ass is, you sure wouldn't do the same thing to me.

You know what, even typing this rubbish also makes me cry. I am super sleepy, and there's an examination tomorrow and yet I'm not studying because I keep on thinking about how far I can hold on in this matter. 

I wanna hurt myself. You always ask me to help you, now help me guys please,

Sedihnya bila saya berkorban membantu and setia tapi semua itu tak dihargai. Seolah-olah masa depanku diperjudikan LOL 

How boring my life is. Tak pa Fatin, tak lama lagi cuti.. I'll ask for freedom. Breaking free



And I really wanna do wall climbing at this point of my life. Ni statement out of the blue sikit, 

Keep calm and lets move on. 

Team Sabar Itu Indah versus tak berapa nak indah. LOL


Nak try tidur jap

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam fatin. Fatin ade problem ke dgn f?

Fateen Kamarudin said...

wasalam. takdela. in sha Allah kami okay ;) thank you sebab concern. Love youu xx

Anonymous said...

Saye pun selalu ade masalah dgn m. Kita perlu sabar dan tenang fatin. Btw sii is the best. Chaiyok!

Anonymous said...

Hye fatin. Email yg fatin attach dkt atas tu selalu dibuka ke?

Anonymous said...

Hye org swak.mewk smo ngri tawk juak tok....sweet oww ann duak em ya...ada dugaan gyk masih steady..

Anonymous said...

Assalammualaikum penerbit sii. Kenapa saye failed nk publish komen dkt part 12?

Fateen Kamarudin said...

Ni reply untuk semua k :)

In sha Allah masalah kita boleh settle sama-sama. Weehee. Biasalah tu hubungan mesti kena ada masalah. Barulah kuat! :*

Email yang Fatin attach tu memang selalu di check. Tinggal malas dengan rajin je nak bace sume. :)

Wahhh bestnya ada orang Sarawak dalam tok. Hehehe. Juh kua. Aisehmen, alu kua oh :p

Waalaikumsalam.. kenape pulak failed eh? Takpela try lagi eh. Saya pun tunggu je nak baca komen sume :(

Peluk ciummmmm :*