Monday, October 13, 2014

So-called 55 years and kicking!

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Despite the horror part of Friday the 13th, it is an important date to me and Amie every month. Thanks for reminding me by telling me that "It's greedy to take every 13th day of every single month as your day!" but let me tell you, I value something that I love like everyday kalau boleh but I'm not too greedy for celebrating it like dummies said "It's our third DAY of relationship Honey!"


Am I making a cliche intro here guys? Well I think so. #boo

So, 55 years is just a metaphor. Can you believe that in another 51 years I'll be writing our 55th Anniversary (in sha Allah panjang umur panjang jodoh, bless from Allah and families) in my own blog with my grandchildren on my lap? And the question is, does blog still exist in 51 more years? 

So lately we've been going through too much dramas and so many crisis happened and glad in a few days ago we've made it tho. 

Guys, we've been in critical situation seriously. And believe it or not, this is another reason for pending update for Part 12. And I'm juggling my works like zombie. Slow yet so many things to do. Plus, this week, I'll be flying to Perak (Flight to KL and going to Ipoh by bus) for forum competition.

So, the reason I'm here is I just miss writing about normal stuff besides devoted to SII and assignments. And this post is a shoutout to that emo boy in the whatsapp with his name written on top "Hubsy Love"!

My wish to my painkiller is, Happy 55th months youngsaries! I love you and I'll try my best to make things become normal. AGAIN. Because obviously, we're busy with our own works.


And you know the reason of being so pathetic lately is because we've not seen each other for 4 months even raya puasa or raya haji. I think we meet during deepavali later lah yanggg. :p

Much love,
Your-current-mode-girlfriend-soon-to-be-ehem-you-guys-answer-what-is-it-okay-I'm-going-to-continue-my-2500-essay-boo


No comments: