Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Forum or Vacation? LOL

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

So wake me up after crying like a loser #boo

It's been  a while since I last feed you (aisehmen feed seriously?) with my campus stories like my camping, my SBE, my college's events and the competition I joined! The perk of being a student, I must say. *clearing throat*

So last week, as some of you might know, I went to Perak for Forum competition. 

In case you wanna ask, I'm the moderator. Can you imagine? Hehehehe

So we couldn't make it until final like last year too bahahaha but seriously I'm very frustrated. Tipis! In sha Allah if our college still wanna send us next year, we try our very very best again. But seriously, I love PERAK. I mean Ipoh laaa because I'm at Ipoh only. LOL

Can you imagine, we took a flight from Sibu to KL on the 13th and from KLIA, we went to Ipoh by bus for about 3 hours or so. And we were too busy for jalan-jalan and our jalan-jalan driver is currently having her practical at a hospital (Your future paed, Dr Nisa) and again, we were busy reading the articles based on education in Malaysia and Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka stuff. Hehehehe nerd alert! Since it's quite early for me to forget anything that I had read, you can try ask me about the education and Kedudukan Bahasa Melayu and all that you know. I can answer it a bit laa.

Konsepnya ber-selfie sambil tunggu luggage. (just edited this photo last night)

So the people in gerak-gerak photo above are the team for our college's forum. The one who makes that duckface with up-and-down-eyebrow is me, your moderator and your favourite girl. Hahahahaha I wanna puke when I type this!

So lets just skip to the best part of this forum or vacation thingy alright? Last night before we flew back to Sarawak, Nisa took us out. Finally! Even she has to attend the class the next morning and she told me she had a report to be completed actually. Because of me.... she decided to put that stress thing aside and took us out. HAHAHAHA. (I can say that my HAHAHA looks evil)


Unfortunately, it was raining in Ipoh town! Spoiler alert! We went to Gerbang Malam but tutup because it was raining heavily. So we just roaming at Kinta Riverside Lake if not mistaken. Hahaha. Also lupa. But this nice and humble place looks like i-city from a distance simply because the pokok have the colourful lampu all the way. Hehehehe. (should use this setting for the next part of Sabar itu Indah. You think?)

So before that, of course Nisa took us to go makan-makan at Thumb's Cafe. Ya Allah, this cafe makes me fall in love with Ipoh even more. It is very vintage, stylish and everybody in the cafe look young even there are few people yang baya Mak and Ibu and Bapak and Ayah and perhaps nenek too. Hahaha. What kind of example I'm trying to show here geeeee!

Nah, look at my face here. I'm sure you wanna know how do I look recently LOL macam buat plastic surgery!





Our konon-konon London Bridge but Kinta Bridge only


Besides eating meatballs, we have rainbow cake, pavlova and tiramisu too. Aummm I wanna eat these again!

Pisang soda so sedap! Oh my candid photo taken by the doctor!

Dr. Nisa with Teacher Fatin (terasa kecilnya diri wuwuwu)


Amin, Kak Rahmah the roommate masa kat Perak, Nisa the doctor, orang menyelit haha, Kak Ping yang Manis dan saya yang sumbing!

The yummy meatballs.




#OOTN kononnya hahahahha


Nah nah nah, I belanja my up-to-toe photo taken at that Park after hujan so rajin walking around with my dress basah-basah too. Haihhhhh..


That's all. This post is a post with many photos to balas dendam for my previous posts that I didn't put photos. HAHAHA


Till then, Assalamualaikum and have a nice day loves! xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalammualaikum penerbit. Mane si f dlm post ni xde pun.

Anonymous said...

Cantiknye fatin!!!!!!mok jd adik angkat abg sik?

Fateen Kamarudin said...

Waalaikumsalam. Abang F nya takde sebab arah kami bertentangan :(


Hi, thank you tapi sikpalah kottt. :D

Unknown said...

Waaa glad that you love ipoh! Kmk gik best jadi tour guide terjun, ilang stress kejap. Jangan la rasa kecik stay beside kmk ow,kita nak best buddy 😉