Friday, April 12, 2013

Bonding Vacation with Loves!

Rakyat yang terlibat :p
Sexy Irfan with his swimming trunk! :p
Salamun salam and a very good days.. hye ya'll! It's been a while since I last blogging. Kinda miss this hobby but due to the super duper hectic life as a student prevent me to write on this other world. lol.

The are like bunch of stories that I would like to write here but ya, everytime I logged on this account, everything seems to be lost and running out from my memory. Okay, take a deep breath first ladies and gentlemen.

Last week, after I had done with my School Based Experience (SBE), my family and I went to have a so-called vacay. Well, perhaps we are not travelling at other place, so I just consider this as a "so-called". Haha. Neve rmind then, as long as I spend my precious time with my family. Right?

So, I was on Friday noon after the dudes performing Solat Jumaat, we headed to Damai Beach Resort which took about 45 minutes from Mommy's home. (Mommy is my Mak's sister who is my siblings' "Mama Angkat". On the previous day, I had booked a chalet for us worth RM225! It's reasonable babes. After all, I was using my another aunt's name and had some sort "diskaun" thingy. Ihiks! :p

this is how the chalet looks like.  quite big and all are in!
Straightly after arriving the room, these little kids immediately changed their clothes to swimming attire.
Warming up I think! :p

Then, after an hour, we went to the beach, Firstly, we were swimming and playing with the "ombak rindu". For a few minutes only, we stopped playing at the seaside and guess what? We played beach volleyball together. Only us, the siblings and Bapak. I was so shocked to see my dad playing volleyball. Like a boss! Hahahah. But, he was a volleyball player back to his school life. Even Fuad cannot play as good as he did. Well, Fuad only loves football and futsal and other sports are just plain-interest perhaps!
5 siblings plus the Dad, Big Boss!
While Mak and Nenek on the other hand were sitting and yeah, credit goes to Mak for these photos. Hahahaha. Back to the swimming pool, then Bapak teach Mukhriz, Effa and Irfan swim while Fuad struggling under water holding his breath. Ahaks! At the same time, we were "cuci mata" watching all the Mat Salleh mingling around in their bikinis. Uuuuhaaaa. Nenek is mengucap! hahahaha.

That night, we went to Damai Central for our dinner and hanging around. Lots of Mat Salleh there were eating our local food while ironically, I ordered Chicken Chop!!!! Terbalik pulak kan? Mengada!
The members minus Fuad ( He was taking the photo though)
Fact: Mak and Bapak both can swim while the children are all non-swimmers! Tak reti berenang langsung tapi dak laki-laki The Kamarudins are willing and dare to learn indeed. The girls are just "ayu"! Hahaha.
The Hero and Heroin of The Kamarudins!


Till then, Assalamualaikum babes. XOXO :)




No comments: