Sunday, April 14, 2013

Safi is the beauty secret. LOL

Cliche Title huh? :p

Salamun salam and a very good days.. I have a bless skincare. LOL Since I was in Form 1, I started to use facial care. It was from facial cleanser to "popo amoi". :)

Influenced by some people, I started to use other skincare like compact powder. I only started to use BB Cream when I am in this university life. Tu pun sebab Mak yang beli. Hahah. Bertuah! It is not that I asked her to buy for me, but I am kind of I-don't-care type of girl. For me, as long as I don't have any pimple, I don't have to find other beauty care from all over places. 

Last year, I changed my facial cleanser from Safi to Melilea. Yeah, I know 1 bottle of Melilea Cleanser worth for 10 bottles of Safi. *trying to compare the price and guess what girls?* Price don't promise you any changes after all. You can't say from ugly Betty, you will turn to Cinderella though! Hahahahaha. *joke*

And now I am using Safi again. It was like a mistake for me to use Melilea. I think, my skin doesn't suit for expensive beauty products. lol. When I was using Melilea, all the pimples which never (i mean jarang la) come out from my face suddenly exist and it was very itchy and kind disturbing me as I like to touch it. Some of pengguna tegar melilea told me, it was the first stage of the treatment. You know what, since the first time I used it until 2 and half months, the pimples are still there. People started to ask me even my mom.

I decided to use Safi products till then the pimples are all gone! Alhamdulillah :) Now, I am using the other Safi's product which is the toner. After having so many outdoor games and activities like BIG and exposing myself to the sunlight, few people realize that my face get burned! Me too! Pedihnya Mak aii, sakit! Then, I asked the roomie about all these stuff. And yesterday I bought the toner. Well, it is so refreshing so far!

As a student, I always sleep late. Not really due to the bundle of homeworks but as a teen, going online etc etc are the reason why I sleep late. This cause lingkaran gelap bawah mata. Your eyes will looks like panda and it's not cool man! And i bought Safi Eye Contour Cream. Well, it works well on me. 


Conclusion, Safi is Selamat dan Suci. Have a blast darlings. XOXO

Pardon any mistakes. Malas nak menyemak. Hahaha !

No comments: