Friday, April 26, 2013

Try to take it positively instead of feeling offended!

Salamun salam and a very good days.. Last night, I posted 2 videos on my keek acc. The videos are about my lil bro's vid, Irfan and the fav lil cuzzy's vid, Dhiya. After posted the videos on keek, I shared the videos on my Facebook and Twitter as well. 

Here's the story begin..

Under the video, I tagged my aunt's FB. And the husband commented on the link. Well, to be so damn clear, the video named, 

"#Dhiya is wearing my drees?LOL"

Her dad, commented and said " LOL stands for Lucifer our Lord, think of it.. selamat beramal". At the very first place, I was quite shocked and got angry with such comment. All this while, I like to use the word or acronym "LOL" and you can even see it on my previous posts. Like so many many times I used it. Personally, I only know LOL stand for Lots of love and laugh out loud! If I know that word means Lucifer our God, for God sake! I would never used it. 

So, I asked Nora about this matter, and she shows me the article about this LOL thingy. Even YOLO, the latest acronym for me (pardon, I memang kuno pasal lambat tahu benda macam ni) also has another meaning which obviously L = Lucifer! Ya Allah, kalau saya memang dah tahu takkan nak membodohkan sendiri guna such word kan? I know my limit and what I'm doing. 

For some reason, I understand if the intention is just to make things right. Perhaps, last night I got too emotional that I feel like marah and you know what, somehow, it gives the chance to people (orang yang tak kenal saya, random makhluk yang lalu kat FB saya) to judge me. Who knows? I don't care if I make any wrongdoings and people judge me. That's what I deserved to. Kan? In this matter macam takleh terima lah for me because I really don't mean it. 

I wanted to sign in my Facebook again and try to makes thing clear but unfortunately I can't! Elaine's broadband which I used before, reaching its limit. Connecting to IP's wifi macam haremmm takleh nak connect barang 1 bar pon! Nak pinjam lappie kawan, agak-agak lah kan? :/ *punching all around*

Dah nak menangis nak mintak tolong sesapa yang sudi tak terkata jugak. *almost burst into tears*

After taking some times to think, I reflected back what I did. Macam dah ada keberuntungan bila tak bertindak dengan emosi dan tak dapat online facebook malam tadi untuk balas balik apa orang cakap yang nampak sangat tak sama dengan niat asal saya. I think I just let it be there. Bukan saya mengiakan kata-kata orang untuk menampakkan saya betol-betol salah (padahal tak pun) tapi memang taknak kot. I think there's another way to makes thing clear. Like takyah guna LOL or kurangkan untuk mengelakkan orang cakap bukan-bukan tentang kita. LOL YANG SAYA GUNA ADALAH LAUGH OUT LOUD and LOTS OF LOVE. There's no other meaning and apatah lagi meaning yang bukan-bukan. 

P/S: In sha Allah I try to take it positively. And I cant promise to not use LOL but I try to minimize it. Tapi memang I nak stress that LOL for me is lotsa love and laugh out loud. maybe i dont have to use acronym! Kot? nanti apa-apa salah lagi. Kesian sendiri. Untuk jaga nama baik semua orang termasuk sendiri, I try! Doakan saya :") *wanita beremosi disini. gelak meriah* <--- Pengganti laugh out loud!

No comments: