Sunday, April 21, 2013

better decision..i believe!

Salamun salam and a very good days.. After I removed your contact from my skype, I feel like I am enough of this. I am okay as long as I don't have to think of other problems. And yet, I have to take the responsibilities of your problem. I am in misery. I am done and what I do is for my own sake. All this while, I realized that, one who I trust, is the one who does those craps on me. I helped you but when it comes to me, you are pretending. Pretending that you care, but you are not. Talking rubbish and guess what, you are such a back stabber, liar! Seems like you're taking things for granted. Like "bila susah baru ingat, dah senang, senang lepas and lupa"














I don't mind losing a friend, someone who used to be the one I care and put my trust on before because I want to make things right. 

Stay away from my life. I have my own life and you do. You have your own. I feel so sick that I have to  keep this from Fahmi ever since I was too scared to tell him. Because of you, I have this massive problem. And, after we have the right time, I'll tell Fahmi what is it actually. God, help me! 

I know, Fahmi will always be by my side.  And thanks to my family and friends  as well.

No comments: