Saturday, April 13, 2013

The plain us..

Salamun salam and a very good days.. I am kinda girl who wants a perfect relationship. I lives with my flaws but what I am expected my boyfie would be, is just like a Mr Perfect or Mr Know It All *Do insert Kelly Clarkson's song here babes*

We often quarrel and seldom act like we are suppose to. Sometimes, we just can't cope with it when we are in front of people especially family. They will know if we are okay or not. Just have to look at our expressions though. LOL. 

We can be so sweet at one time but but but, we can be so hot-tempered look at the same time. Well, according to the stage of the quarrel I think. The issue always come from me. Weehaaa. At first, I'll be blaming him all around and you know when girl get so pissed off, everything seems to be so wrong and bla bla bla. Ihiks. Salute with those who are so so so kind-hearted who simply accept the sorry. I think Mr H is struggling pretty much in this relationship. Ironically, I will act like nothing happen and deep inside me is like hellyah! Nobody's know but God knows.

The point here is, even we often quarreling, but we still trust each other. Love birds? No we aren't. We are who we are *suddenly Ke$ha appear*

I hope we can keep the word TRUST in us always and forever *Taylor Swift pulak! Duh!* 

Doing his "Don't Say Any Word" pose with bro, Mukhriz! Pengaruh Jozan

Quite a few people asked me before, 
Fahmi tak malu ka bawak beg u? Like some guys, they just pretend to do so. Perhaps a lil bit shy"

Nope! he's not shy. Langsung tak. Everytime I ask him, "Do you feel ashamed bringing my bag Honey?"
He will smile and proudly said, "Not even 1%!" Boleh caya ke tak? You see the picture then. I am kind of girl who always bring my bag (slingbag, handbag, backpack, goodie bag etc) when I am going out. By the time I went out with him, only for the first 30 minutes I carried the bag on my own, then I asked him. Hahahahahaha. Well, that's us.


Ads: I sort of experiencing new addictions nowadays. LOL. After Glee, I am sakai with WeChat and the latest is Keek. But seriously, tak reti. Kalau Encik H tahu I'm gonna die. Ihiks! 

Have a beautiful weekends ahead guys. Got load of assignments need to be done in few days. XOXO

No comments: