Wednesday, April 30, 2014

F turns 22..

Assalamualaikum and Hi!



Fateen as Fairy Godmother in TESL Land!




This week, there are so many things happen, both ups and downs. Sigh. I wish I have an extra strength to face such situation. Okay, enough of drama and let's be more mature ya.


So today is F's birthday. 

Giving a birthday shoutout to my favourite boy. My munchkin pumpkin F, happy birthday to you sayang. May Allah bless you. Shower you with great joy, happiness, health and wealth. Semoga menjadi seorang anak yang soleh dan _____ mithali. Gittew! Remember that, every single step you take I will always walk beside you thru thick and thin, ups and downs. Thanks for being my Superman and yeah I know my dad still the first Superman to me but even you're the second, in sha Allah you are the last Superman too. (: Its hard to control such a hot tempered and cry baby like me buh ahhhh, you did that anyway. And I'm melting fyi F! People come people go but thats life tho. I pray for your success and I wish we will be together always and the feeling will grow stronger each day. In sha Allah. And yeah, I love you from Earth to Pluto around the galaxy and back to Earth. Miss you like ahhhh IDK what else to say. I'm just happy with everything.#fatmiefaheen #penamposebijikplease#engineerdahtuawei Oh people, do hate me and I dont careeee coz today is his birthday so he is special today. And screw you. Lol

I'm copying this wish from my IG coz I'm to lazy to type out everything and I know F prefer the one that I told him on the phone last night. I'm not exaggerating though. hence, I don't wanna make people respond with either AWWWW or EWWWW when they accidentally read this or they are really kiasu to know what I'm writing here and give their judgemental look. So, yeah, who cares after all.



Oh ya, this photo was taken back in 2012 then. Oh well F, I just love you candid photo so whatever expression you make is acceptable. :p

And again, Happy birthday my favourite boy. I love you to bits. 

Sincerely, 

Fairy Godmother, Fateen. Ihiks!

Till then. Salam.


No comments: