Monday, April 21, 2014

Home..

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Actually, I was suppose to go back with my sister and my brother last Thursday, but due to so many unfinished assignments and workloads, I have to sacrifice my weekend with my family. I bet you know, my sister is working at Bintulu and I seldom met her. Even though I can come over her house from here! (Well, it's not that far to take a bus and have my 3 hours journey from Sibu instead of travelling from Kuching tho.)

I do take my family as my priority but this campus life is so dreadfully killing me. *wails*

And these two siblings dropped by here just to send me some food for my lunch. Well, it was actually lunch+dinner because I've been waiting for ages.. seriously!!! I think my sister's boypreng is not a kind of slow driver but I'm pretty sure that actually they stopped at somewhere else before they come and see me! For God sake, I hate them for that few minutes because... come on man!! I'm starving and yet there was no sign of their arrival at the entrance of the campus?

Right after Dad called me and told me that my sister is waiting for me, I went straight to the entrance and before they leave, I was accompanying my sister shi shi at the toilet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
 *okay, this is not funny I know :( *

Mom called then..

We had a good conversation of everything. Like urgh when girls talk you know, you MUST tell every single things around you. And it took forever to finish the conversation. Hahahaha. (well Dad always remind mom like "habislah kredittttt")

And when it comes to the food, suddenly I heard Dad screamed behind Mom telling that he was the one who goreng the kacang.

Aww.. isn't it looks sweet guys? YOUR DAD COOK FOR YOU!!!

Even it was just kacang goreng. Hihihihi

But I'm blessed!

Meanwhile the other 3 little siblings were playing. Haihh.

How I miss home..

I miss quarrelling with my two sisters about the bedroom and the chores! And quarrelling with the other three brothers about everything. Well, BOYS ARE ANNOYING. Hahahahaha


I'm sleepy but I can't sleep so i end up with this blur post and I didn't check any typo or grammar error so pardon me. Yawn!! Night folks. :* xx

No comments: