Tuesday, April 29, 2014

One step forward!

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Just so you know, F had finished his studies since end of last year. Meaning to say, he's a happy-no-so-happy man in home doing nothing. Well actually, he helps Ibu a lot. Mind you, I'm not giving him such compliment because he is my boypreng but hey, I heard that from his family after all. Wahahahaha. Good job, baby!


So, the happy-not-so happy here means..

Happy - He always has time (much more times) with me whenever I need him, look for him. Just text him, then he will appear like a Superman in a split sec. Well, literally appear because we are 6-hours far away from each other. 

Not so happy - He is staying at home doing absolutely nothing. (I mean, things which can give something in return. Ya right, helping Ibu gives him pahala melimpah ruah ke ladang gandum but what I mean here is - money to spend. ) And note that, I'm not asking or he asks for money from his family once he helps them. Sometimes he do works but it's just a temporary work.


So, he did received few offers. I guess it kind of.. a lot man!

But..

Being a clingy son, brother and boypreng, he rejected them. Almost all.

I know, once you're telling we are too picky padahal still freshie, we don't give a damn about it because we are human and we are not perfect. We are not expecting you to expect us to be good and kind all the time though. After all, there must be at least A REASON behind those decision. Not only clingy since this is too obvious for you to judge/say.

Few nights ago, we had discussed about this matter, and we already come out with the decision. Guess what, I'm a cry baby! HAHAHA. Coz I know he will be leaving for a least a year away from me. Farrrrrrrrr. Okay lets assume Selangor or Shah Alam jauh since he still has to take a flight to get there. 

And I'm here. Occasionally alone. *let's cry together babes*

We made a plan of everything. Well, I help him to make the decision. At the very first place, he wanted to reject this offer like he did to the previous offers. But, come on man.. you can't just sit there and wait for something you like to come and approach you for forever without any effort to make it happen right? So, we made it. In sha Allah, it will works for this time. Just wait for the reply. :')

I should say that I'm proud of him and yes, I do! It is not easy to get over this dilemma you know. It takes years to decide. Japan, Dubai and Abu Dhabi are such a nice place with great technology, but he simply said NO. (Yes girls, I bet you know how I feel. Since I'm not his wifey, I can't force him to just go there and heyyyyyy, I don't want him to go farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from me. I'm selfish, yes!) Even though, these places are my dream place to stay. Lols


So Selangor or Shah Alam or whatever place in Semenanjung, keep an eye of my Pumpkin Munchkin. Tell him not to skip his meals and be careful. And please tell me if he is eyeing on other girl over there. I'm so gonna give that girl a good scar for God sake. Hehehehe :p 


Above all,

I think I wanna cry. Some more... 


Gebbai F sayang. I'm waiting for you. And by the time you come back here, there might be a little changes on us but the feeling will not change. Might be change, but that means I love you even MORE.

Have a good day ahead people. Hugs.

No comments: