Friday, April 18, 2014

When a girl and boy choose a car..

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

It's been a while (my favourite phrase to start my blog story indeed) since I post about my own story. Yeah, my OWN. Because since I start to write about novels and all sort of cerpen thingy, I kind of bias because I didn't feed (seriously?) you guys with my own story. And I start to wonder, do you guys (readers) still wanna keep up with my boring life? Oh you did? Awwww, that's sweet! Hahaha. I know, I'm perasan but who cares. Let's just assume that you read my story all this while ya. :p

So, two nights ago, me and F were talking about a car. I asked him about this thing at first since I know he is definitely a man-who-assume-car-as-his-second-girlfriend type. Oh please tell me my dear boys, you're with your Abang Fahmieee too right? If yes, that's definitely how men work. Lol

I personally.. I mean always and forever don't mind if he has to fall in love with the car as long is it is not a girl car or anything which associates with feminism. I just want Nurul Fatin to be his favourite girl ever. Hahahaha. I don't care again, if you are telling me that I'm bias and selfish. But, the truth is, he MUST love me after Ibu and Mak. No other girls. No no no no! :p

Back to the topic..

My SII lovers, you know that I never put Ann and Em's fullname in the story right? And I never write about Em's car or how their house really looks like. You wanna know why? Coz I don't like exaggeration. First thing first, for the name, you can put whatever name which suit to Ann and Em's sound - Emir or Annisa or something like that. Up to you. Nak letak nama sendiri pun boleh! Hahaha. 

And here goes the car story..

I asked F which car he likes or he want me to use in the SII. I thought he want me to use Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Ferrari and those car with brand. But suddenly he said.. something just fine and decent.

It was Mitsubishi. 

I was like, seriously sayang? You just said "Mitsubishi"? 

I asked him directly, why? He said, the engine is blablablabla which I don't know what are those things. All those words are too alien for me. Maybe, it's the language from Pluto or Mars or perhaps moon. Well, engineering people always deal with science words and engine thingy. Meanwhile, for Literature people like me, I always use kind or catchy, cliche and flowery words. Well, sometimes. Mind you, I do have basic in Science - chemistry, biology and physics during my days in MRSM last time. Thanks to my parents for sending me to boarding school for 5 years last time. :)

And the next choice will be EVO. And here's come my noob question.

"Is it the car yang macam Zizan punya tu eh sayang?" - blur face please. And he laughed! #iknowiamnoobsopleasebenice

Actually, I was kind of agree with him. In SII, Em is not kind of too rich and Anak Dato' type. He is just a normal struggling son, husband and Daddy to his family. To get to that better place and position, he has to work hard. Again, exaggeration is not work for me. Instead of using volkwagen, mercedes, ferrari, audi and all those branded car as you can read in other novels (no hard feeling please), I decided to come out with this normal but tip-top car. 

Lucky me.. for having such a knowledgeable boyfriend who is sooooo opposite to me. I'm noob remember?

Oh did I told you that I always ask him while he is driving the car. Something like..

"Sayang, what car is that?"
"Honey, that bumblebee car is an antic car aa?"
"Love, that big car is suitable for family car is what car? Lexus what?" -as matter of fact, I only saw the word Lexus at the back of the car.

Ohhhh, don't get me wrong. The sayang, honey and love at the above dialogues are all for F . I always change the gelaran according to time. lol.

Hmm, I even accidentally called him "Oi!" when he refuses to listen to me. Hahahaha. But he always layan and bagi muka. That's why I love you F. As a talkative girl like me always being neglected by my siblings when I start to talk in the car. Haihh. Mak always understand me. :")

Till then, I haven't take my bath. So hahahahahhahaha. Gebbai. (excuse me, I'm doing my assignment so I have a good excuse to not take my bath.)

Salam.    

No comments: