Monday, May 12, 2014

What am I doing?

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Sometimes, I think, it's good to be a bit lazy. HAHAHAHA. I can't explain why because that feeling is just indescribable. Okay lah, one reason; if you're being too hardworking, then at the end of the day, you will feel exhausted and you wanna complaint about everything if those things that you did earlier did not turn out to be the things that you want. Despite for some cases, you feel so relief that you had done everything earlier. Meaning to say, your hardwork are all paid off. But still, lazy is good sometimes. LOL

What I meant here is, I'm totally lazy to update my blog and continuing my writing. You know, I'm sort of I-have-the-things-in-mind-but-I-am-so-lazy. Actually I have the ideas of Part 10 and the ending of Sabar Itu Indah (what? ending?), but I was sooooo lazy that I refuse to type out every single words in my mind on Microsoft Words. And I know, this is quite a 'stunt' moment when I come over to think, that soon, the idea might just gone and when I wanna write again, I don't know what to write. Sigh!

In my studies cases, no matter how bad my lazy is, I have to force myself to study and read all the boring notes so that I have some ideas for answering the questions later. Well, I'm pretty sure that I will menggoreng in the essays. HAHAHAHA. Well, this week is our study week actually and next week, I have 3 final papers in a row. *say cheese guys* :p

Well excuse me, I'm studying now. Occasionally study. Kekekekekeeke

These past weeks, I've been so busy like Mr. President until at one point I just cry for no reason and blame every single thing around me. Like, blaming the locker which makes an annoying sound while I'm opening it and blaming the dorm's toilet for not having the scoop until I have to find the scoop merata and that's annoying orange! And not to forget, while listening to sentimental songs I cried badly as if someone had just killed my cat. (Well, I'm not a pet lover. This is just an example)

 Okay. Let. Me. List. Down. Everything.

1. English Fest
2. Ujian Akhir Kursus
3. Replacment Class. (even during public holiday!!!)
4. Kursus Kepimpinan JPP
5. BIG Programme
6. Going Back (pleasure)
7. Sleeping (pleasure)
8. Daydreaming (pleasure)
9. Thinking (crazy)
10. help me to list down the possible answers here okay? :p


I just hope that this semester will end very quickly as I wanna focus on something more important. OMGeeee Fatin, so there is something more important than your studies? HAHAHA. Well, my family is my priority! So, the important thing here is spending quality times with my love ones! Study is just stressing and stressing! 


So, last weekend I went back to Kuching and I spent almost a day with F's nephew who eventually turn out to be my son. LOL. One thing for sure, Amsyar should starts to call me Mommy instead of Aunty F.

The sad thing is, he hates me. HAHAHA. Maybe because of I'm too excited and makes him feels ennoying when I start to gigit-gigit and picit-picit his cheeks and thigh! But all parts of his body are too yummeh like KFC's drumstick! How can you manage to not open your mouth and bite that? :p


Bonding time with Luqman Amsyar but he was enjoying the view more, rather than looking at his Aunty's happy face! Haih!
"Oh Aunty, no matter how much you love me, I still don't like you!" - Amsyar. Kesian Aunty!

Like I told you, Amsyar is annoyed by his Uncle too. Pic: He is literally slapping his uncle. HAHAHA

This is how I bring kid. HAHAHA. I should learn how to bring baby and how to make them fall in love with me too!

Itu sahaja. I miss rambling, so I just posted this random thing here. I'm looking forward to see my family to celebrate my lil bro and lil sis punya birthday. And I hope I have some money so, I can buy them cakes and presents. #PrayForMe. Teeheee. 


:p

Assalamuaikum and have a blast y'all!

No comments: