Monday, October 14, 2013

I simply write what my mind said..

Assalamualaikum and Hi babes! For those who are waiting for me, I appreciate that. Wuuhuu. Sorry kawan.

I promise, either tonight or later, I'll post my cerpen. I wrote it from my heart. I am not a jiwang karat or bunga-bunga type of writer. I'm fresh from oven so I write directly what my mind and heart say. Gittew? Pardon my poyo-ness. Again, I'm a newbie and still crawling in this field. No certificate but my 20 years experiences help me a lot.

Anyhow, I was going online with all the social networks I have and something is kind of papping me. Panggg! I was so jelly to see loads of people excel in their live. Me? Biasa jeee. Nothing to proud of. Belajar kat ceruk kampung orang jadi Guru lah kononnya. Pencapaian hidup? Zero. Tapi in sha Allah, jadi cikgu ni akan buat saya rasa brrsyukur dengan nikmat Allah. Masih lagi merangkak dan tiada kemajuan yang buat orang wow-kan diri. I don't know why, I suddenly cry. Thinking of these thoughts. I know my parents are proud of me. Cukuplah!

I hope that one fine day I will further my studies to Master pun takpaaa. Even if I dont get the chances to be a doctor or someone with a Dr. title after getting thier PhD. *insert nangis berhingus here

So, life must go on. Kan? And oh, Selamat berpuasa Arofah kawan-kawan. In sha Allah kalau dipanjangkan umur dimurahkan rezeki, ingin sekali saya nak buat ziarah di rumah Allah. Aminn ya Robb. *doakan saya okay

Al-Fatihah diucapkan kepada Pensyarah IPG Kampus Rajang, Encik Shukor yang telah kembali ke rahmatullah pada pagi ini tadi. Semoga roh arwah dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan dalam kalangan orang beriman. aminnn

In advance, Salam Aidiladha daripada saya sekeluarga, The Kamarudins. Till then, Assalamualaikum. Hugs

No comments: