Monday, January 19, 2015

Smartphones keep you updated.

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

I've been wanting to own an Iphone. Whatever Iphone, as long as it is an Iphone. Yeah, I'm that desperate. Due to technology and trend, I must say. Samsung? Too mainstream perhaps. In a denial state, I'm using a Samsung model. I was. (See: past tense)

Why I was using the Samsung phone? It's been on and off for days, or week. And finally it died. RIP, baby. You've been treating me very well. With Instagram, Twitter, Blog, Email, Whatsapp, Facebook and Internet Browser, I could not ask for more. But, after 2 years, you decided to left me outdated. *Tribute to Samsung's phone*

You see, turning back to the old page, I'm using the old model of Nokia. No camera, no selfie (I don't really a fan of selfie actually) But I'm a music person. I listen to the music a lot. Even during the boring kuliah, sometimes. LOL By the way, it is F's phone. Only available for texting and calling. Nothing else. You see, this boy, he gives me this phone, and he's using Samsung Note and whatever phones (he always changes his phone), and let me hide under my table while texting him with this phone. *Well, I'm a girl okayyyy*

Before this, I was fully equipped with the news from internet. I don't need to switch on my laptop in order to browse for information. Especially when it comes to checking email and reading E-News and fashion stuff (cey).

It's been a month since I'm back to the old me when I was still in Form 1. Using a simple model of Nokia. Just to fill up my days with a little information from this boy actually. Nothing about news or entertainment. He never like it. He prefers his own latest news. Makan, minum, in and out of the house and whatevs la guys.

My roommate, the person whose bed is next to mine, bought a new smartphone yesterday. Lucky girl! Ish! And due to my muka kesian, and complaining about not reading Whatsapp messages from our class group, she lend me her Samsung phone which she used before. Masya Allah, so kind of her. Need to belanja makan once I become a rich person one day, LOL. In sha Allah.

So, yeah, I can read the whatsapp messages again guys. I'm not outdated anymore. You see, technology is so addictive. People in all age range are using smartphones nowadays. Only a few use simple phone, and that minority includes me!

I'm ready to read the old feeds right after I'm subscribing the internet later. You see, be a Nurul Fatin is not easy. You have to work on your own in order to get what you want. So, do you wanna be a Nurul Fatin? Good, be yourself. LOL

I wish my Nokia (F's) is available for Whatsapp. At least. Well, at least I know the latest gossips right? Hehehehe. Joking! At least I know either we have class or not, at least I know that tomorrow is my turn for presentation and whatnot.

Actually, there's this task that Mr Raj asked us to do. Read the whole module of EDU. And it happens that I don't read the novel because I'm too concentrate on AJL last night. And I'm sad because Hafiz..... ah, drop it!

Oh, let me deal with the wifi first. I really really need to read the Whatsapp. 

p/s: Don't tell F :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

assalammualaikum tak. ktk yg stdy di maktab rajang? selalu mek tga ktk keluar wif kwn2. mind to intro? mek razi.