Sunday, January 18, 2015

Dr. Love talks about early marriage.

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Well, well, well.. speak of the devil, I was about to write and throw my thought about this issue but it happens that I read about this on one of the blogger's blog. (Is that the word?)

When we talk about marriage, every love birds want to get married as soon as they declare their love and changing vows and whatnot. Easy to say, they are getting serious in their relationship even though they are still young and free. But, that's not the issue to be raised here guys.

Majority of you might think that,if you have been in a serious relationship for years, so it's about time to stand up and say what you wanna say.

"Mom, Dad.. I'm getting married."
"It's already 3 years (or more), and I think I'm ready to marry the man of my life, Mom."
"He asked me to marry him when we were walking at the park. With the helium balloons attached with a diamond ring."

So, you think your parents will simply melt away listening to your romantic moments? Well, some do, some don't.

I'm not trying to demotivate any early love birds but trust me guys, at some points, we can't be selfish and all we can think is just for ourselves. Sometimes, it matters to think of people who revolve around us. 

Dear boys, you not only marry the daughter, but you're marrying the family as well.

Dear girls, early marriage is not a trend, it's a sunnah.

Dear both boys and girls, marriage is not a gamble game. It's about responsibilities, future, changing lifestyles, and seeking bless for the hereafter.

Plenty of you (including strangers, family, friends) are asking me, why I'm not married. These are the reasons:
  • Our relationship is turning 5. Not 5 days, not 5 months but it's 5 years. Equals to 60 months. Quite a lot, isn't it?
  • I'm turning 22 and F is turning 23 anytime soon. We started this relationship when I was 17 and getting serious few months afterwards.
  • I'm quite stable because next year, in sha Allah, I'll be completing my degree and F is working in Shah Alam.
  • We're serious, but do we trust long distance relationship? Not seeing each other for at least 6 months. Don't know what we actually do.
It's about trust, it's about time, it's about bless, it's about qadak and qadar.

Plus point, I'm still 21 and turning 22. *Listening to Taylor Swift's 22 Song."

As a normal girl, I do want to get married with my own kind of Mr Right. There was a time, I think I wanna get married because it's a trend. Come on, dude. Having babies and raising up our children together sound good but not so good. Knowing children nowadays. I have to discuss to my future H, either to put them in public school or homeschooling. I'm that pathetic, guys.

I'm the second child in the family and F is the third. So you know how huge our responsibilities towards our siblings are?

HOWEVER (I have to highlight this word because this is the climax of the post)

No matter how strong we are, how big my trust towards F and vice versa, there'll always the devil who try to destroy us. Oh, let's not talk about this. It makes me wanna cry some more.

This is the price that we have to pay for our long relationship with no official attached. Look, we try our best to prevent from any bad mouths but no matter how  hard we try, it still there. Some people are not happy with us. And they will say anything that can make you hate us too.

"You know, they are not married. They're super young. Can their marriage lasts forever if they marry at a very young age. You see, this girl is not mature. She's still jumping here and there, still study, still depending."

How I wish I can fix everything and correcting their words.

How on Earth you know I'm a depending person? You live with me, then you'll know how hard my life is. How I manage to struggle for my family, for myself? How DARE you say anything that you yourself don't really sure. I'm doing behind your back because I'm that particular of perspective. I'm not showing off. It feels like showing off your butt when you're doing good and you try to show it to the world. I don't know where the pahala goes. I'm sorry to say this and I know I'm not perfect.

I'm so happy to see some people are lucky enough to have whatever they want in their lives. Their decisions do not bring any impact to the other group.

Bless them, and May Allah grant them eternal happiness.

We hold on one principle, let's the whole world hate you and put you to the worst level of your life, but don't ever give up. By the time we give up, that's the real victory for them.

My plan is easy, getting married at whatever age, having kids like 10 or 20 at least, raising them and getting old. Okay 10 or 20 kids is a big lie. I just want 2 kids or 4 kids maximum fullstop

So guys, for the time being, I don't know either to answer you or give you THAT look if you ask me,

"Kitak tek bilaaaa gik nak nikah?" - (Maksud: Bila lagi nak kahwin?)

And to those haters, this is my question.

"Kitak tek bila gik nak sampe seru mok bertaubat?" - (Maksud: Bila lagi nak sampai seru nak bertaubat?)


At some level, I'm that mean.

To those who really hope and pray for me, God knows how happy I am. 

Actually, I'm getting married. LOL - Controversy.


p/s: Please check my error, so malas to read and correct them


No comments: