Monday, January 26, 2015

My first flower

Assalamualaikum and Hi!


I'm not a fan of flower, really. Plastic flower or fresh flower, neither one of them is my favourite. Since, forever! This is because, I'm not a romantic type of person. I'm an easy going, direct, non-flowery, but a sweet person. lol *Let's face it, guys. Despite, I'm an acah-acah writer.*

I couldn't remember when was the first time I told F, I really want a flower. Not a plastic, but the fresh flower. It was last year. So, he was like...

-..-
"Are you serious? Are you eating insect or what?"

Okay guys, here's another thing.. my boyfriend is not romantic. At all. He prefers food for me rather than a fresh flower. Even sekuntum. Say bye-bye to a bouquet of fresh flowers. Yeah, he's that stingy. Kidding! Actually, both of us are not romantic type. We'll puke when we see ourselves in this circle. Hence, the dialogue I created above.

Yesterday, during my jogging workout time, he whatsapp-ed me a photo. At first, I thought it was his own photo, but.. he sent me this.

Perfect combination of plastic and fresh flower.

Saving alert!
He made it himself. From dry leaves, and it looks like a rose. Actually, the moment I look at the picture, I know it REALLY looks like a rose, Instead, I asked him, what's the picture and all. You know, a mental torture. In case, he gives up and starts buying me fresh flower everyday. LOL. But so kesian that I have to cut my mental torture halfway due to tak ada mood moment. Hahaha

I still hope that one day, I'll get the fresh flowers. If it is not from F, maybe it's from my family or strangers. Hahahaha. I'm that desperate, guys!

Actually, I prefer handbag more than flowers. -..-

But, here's my so-called promise.. I want to buy it myself. No asking, no flirting, no crying for new handbag. Okay maybe, I still need to ask someone to buy it for me because Mr Allowance isn't available for the time being. #boo #Ireallyneedajob


No comments: