Saturday, January 17, 2015

Le Coughing Moment

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

See, I toldya! The availability of the wifi force me to write some more about my boring day.

Mind you, there are only a few of us are staying in the hostel even it is our FIRST week for this semester. And that includes Sha. Why everybody are so eager to go back home and left only a few of us here hah? #poorthing #foreveralone #dengki *I'm joking, man!*

Anyways, as I was lying down in whatever styles that suits my condition just now, I was reading "If I Stay" by Gayle Forman. I watched the movie few days ago and it was awesome, dude! I can give you that.

Since it's the first day of my huhuhaha of the month, I think every pose I made feels so wrong. No matter how proper I sit or lying with my back, it still hurts me. Specifically, my tummy. Remember singing tummy? No, it's not because of the singing tummy but it's because of the major problem that come and visit me every month. Don't worry guys, I'm immune to it. It just feels so wrong if no Miss Senggugut come and greet me for the first few days.

So yeah, being a melancholy girl who suffers from period pain while reading the novel on bed, suddenly I heard a gross sound from downstairs. Actually it is quite confusing to decide either it is a cough or a puke. Way to kill the moment, mate!

Oh did I told you, our humble room is located right above the new 3in1 shower room? I'm pretty handsome cute sure that this person who coughed and puke in combo is using this 3in1 shower room. And you know how I feel? Gross man!

Come to think of it, after being such a rational and negotiable person in this entire planet, I forgive her. Bless her. Deep inside me, I pray and hope that she is okay. 

So that I can continue reading the novel and continue changing my sitting position. Let's hope for that. *wearing pink socks*

Oh well, pretend the weather guys, I'm currently study at University of Birmingham. LOL. One fine day, in sha Allah.

To the Cough Lady, please puke and cough with a little courtesy. I feel uneasy to the point that I want to knock on the shower room's door and said,

"Hello Miss, we all can cough and puke too in case you wonder."

Now I understand how annoying people can be when they hear my cough. Luckily, I puke silently. #GrossStatementEver

No comments: