Friday, January 16, 2015

First class breakfast.

Assalamualaikum and Hi!


Oh just so you know, once I start writing on this blog, I'll do the same thing for the next few days until I get boring again and run out of ideas and disappear from your life. Sigh!


So, I'm not actually good in eating. I mean, having a balance meal. Hence, the weight. LOL 

I have this one gross habit. And I wish it is not my habit after all. Hehehehehe. Seriously, it never come to my mind that I have to write about this. You guys should finish this reading before decided to agree either this is a gross post or not. :p

I always have a problem of a singing tummy when I'm not taking my breakfast every morning. At least, I must eat one Hup Seng and a plain water before heading to the class. It would be a total disaster if you can hear my tummy sings a metal song. Seriously, I feel insecure. Malam pun sama! Hish, what a shame!

So, I  always remind my tummy to behave well when I'm not taking my breakfast, but singing tummy will always be a singing tummy. You go, dude! It's not cool!

Eventually, I told myself to start having a breakfast. At least, keropok or any Hup Seng-type-of-roti.

Since the tender of our cafeteria has changed, we are blessed with various choice of food. You know, what this means? It means, there are a lot of investment to be made and the cashflow is rapidly increases. 

Like the previous tender, the food was very limited. You have no choice that you'll find that you eat the same thing everyday.

Now, I'm blessed with a lot of roti, a lot of kuih, a lot of lauk, and if I crave for ABC, I don't have to spend RM10 to take a ride to Sarikei in order to eat a delicious RM3-ABC. Yeay!

Just now I had my RM2.40 chicken floss roti. Last year I only had 3 for RM1-kuih for my breakfast. I wouldn't ask for more because by the time I have it all, my money will say bye-bye to Miss Big Spender. I love food but food don't love me. Poor thing!

Speaking of gross, let's not talk about that for this time. *while eating my chicken floss roti*

No more 35sen kuih this time, guys. And the problem is still the same, either I take a 35sen kuih or RM2.40 chicken floss roti, the food still hate me. And the singing tummy still want to be my bestfriend. #boo


Till then. hugs and kisses.

No comments: