Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Addict and avoid..

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Well hello everybody!

Lately, F starts to complaint about everything. Like why I seldom update my blog, where's part 11, where have I been throughout the day and you know, the list just go on and on. Sounds he mastered the complaint thingy nowadays. Should I give up on complaining things to him? Well, maybe I should.

What's the purpose of posting this entry? At first, I know what I wanna say and eventually I end up with a blank memory and I simply type everything here. So, this might sounds laid back. Perhaps.

Actually, I'm almost done with part 11 but being so lazy, i couldn't find the closure part. Can you please forgive me and bear with me for few more times? And not to procrastinating my studies issue, I have like millions works to do but I just can't do them all. And yet, I MUST read 3 books for my lecturer's lecture observation tomorrow but I didn't read. Oh yeah, maybe you can call me a plain lazy and procrastinated person but I just.. urgh, well, I'm a human than can you just please forget about this? Yes, you must.

I've been reading noneducational or partially educational books since idk when. I preferred them more than the educational  ones. For God's sake, I'm not a nerd or the one who score a first class pointer during the exam! Being an above 3.4 scorer makes me feel like a completely proud idiot but as long as I don't repeat any paper, so I'm blessed! I don't study hard, but I fight hard and love harder! That's the line that I steal from Travis Maddox. If you don't know him, you'd better google about him and read the books! Then, you'll be my best friend! Mark my word!

And this is where the issue starts..

F was complaining about me of being such a selfish person (he didn't mention it, but I considered it as selfish). Since he works at Shah Alam, (Oh, yes, we are kind of South China Sea + Sungai Rajang apart from me) we seldom have time together on the phone. It was always me. Makes myself as busy as I can. During the class, I always avoid texting him. Because, it kind of addictive texting with my boy when we are into the conversation and it's hard for me to stay focus to study. Hmm, okay baby, I'm lied. Actually it is hard to stay focus to the gossip that the girls next table told me or so. 

But since it is a Holy month of Ramadhan, (May Allah bless us all, Ameen), I avoid gossiping somehow. HAHAHAHA. But girls will always be girls, dear boys. Gossiping is a natural routine in class. But, here, I'm not really gossiping but reading the addictive novel.


I TOLD YOU I READ BOOKS!

And when I start to fall in love with something, you have no idea how rude and ignorance I can be. Even with my love, F.Poor thing that he has to bear with these things. And as far as I know, he knew about this habit. He can't do anything. I even asked him to buy me more and more books. English romance novels are just sweet and natural and I feel it was just us in it. LOLS

He texted me saying morning, etc etc and I read it and I respond it only by a smile or grin or nod or answering morning in my head. And push my phone back in my beg. When my phone buzzed or vibrated, it caused my tantrums because I know there are people wanna disturb my imagination with the book. 

I swear that I never have a good relationship with english books even I'm fated to be an English teacher. Reading Malay novels are just real and normal for us Malaysians as we can visualized everything that the author described. 

But, I had loaded my shelves with almost a dozen of english novels starting last semester. Yeayy! I even forced F to read some novels that I feel he need to read it and apply it to me. I mean, of course the way the boy reacts with his girl. The bad boy type of character and so on. 

If you're one of my lucky friends in FB, you'll know that I was as crazy as H*** when I heard Beautiful Oblivion was finally out in market and on the same day I checked thru MPH online and it is available. Unfortunately, the kiasu allowance haven't show its face yet so I have to hold on. And I asked my handsome version of Travis to buy the book for me. 

"If you love me, can you please buy me Beautiful Oblivion, sayang? You know that I kind of crazy about Maddox boys' love stories?"

"Yes baby. You can have one. But not now. Later."

"Why?"

"You know, I have to deal with this new surrounding. Not going anywhere is okay. Going anywhere without my love is not a good idea. I'm not used to this place and this situation. Even, I move back from that scary apartment to Paksu's house."

Awww.. I'm melting. The the conversation just went off. 

Lucky to have a kind-hearted and book freak girlfriend in this campus, Elaine finally showed me her latest books in her E-book. And there's BEAUTIFUL OBLIVION and thanks Elaine, you make me shout and scream during the assembly last Friday because I was so happy and I kissed her tab and Nora stared at me and I just said, "Paloiii.." Hahahaha. Well, it is not a good word but knock it off guys, I'm going nuts!

And I finished reading the book today. I was asleep last night when I read page 20+ and during the class until 10pm I finished them all. Weehooooo. I finally grab my phone and text my Travis-who-later-I-called-as-Trenton,

I finished reading the book, sayang! Yeayyyyyyy!

Yeayyyy! Alhamdulillah. 

Well, the book is really good and I still want you to buy me the physical solid book. Even I've read it in E-Book. Maybe after my semester allowance is out I'm gonna get it for me if you're not buying me one.

Okay baby. What are you doing now?

Mode off!

See. Actually he waited for me to finished about the book and go find him. He didn't even asked me about how was the book? Is Trent way better than his brother, Travis? Definitely no. Because he is a jealous person. Even the character in book that I just fell for, can makes his mood swing. 

On the other hand, I was being a loser and whatev you called it girls, being a jealous and stay mad at him after watching Ceria Pop Star after Masya's performance. He likes the girl. And I hate him for liking a beautiful young girl with uhhhh amazing voice. And me? What can I do to impress him? Stay mad at him for forever and avoid talking and laughing at his lame jokes because if that innocent fan.

Well at least Travis Maddox, Trent Maddox and Christian Grey are not in our real lives! 

Conclusion. We both can be extremely mad and jealous at some ridiculous reasons. And despite the crazy things, we love each other. 

I wait for your raya holidays babe! Still hope there will be a miracle happen and I can wait for you at the airport and have our steamboat iftar. Urghhhhh


*Do check my grammar guys. I think I wanna cry for missing this buddy but gladly i went back last weekend and spent my time with my siblings and parents. Uhhhh, I love them all to moon and back! Noite*

No comments: