Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Back to reality..

Assalamualaikum and Hi

Nota Kaki: In case anda tertinggal update part 10 Sabar Itu Indah, jemput baca di sini.

Well hi again.
I'm back. Back to reality which contain a balance number of bittersweet of me, people around me and I wish I could live in my alter ego for the rest of my life. But who are we to choose the life that we wish to.. life isn't perfect. Back to our God, it's all in His hand.

As I told you like always, I have nothing to be proud of, of to tell about my life. My life is kind of normal. Maybe boring. Yep boring but I'm blessed with my beautiful family. Alhamdulillah. I couldn't ask for more except for their good well-being and everlasting happiness. Oh, did I told you, now I'm in the library because we don't have class for the whole day. It only looks cool during this time, but little that I know, I will makes me trouble at the end of this semester. Like always. 


The result for last semester's exam is out and I just checked it. I got 4 flat and I know you know I'm lying. I have nothing to be proud of by the way. (just to let you know, I have poor poor of self-confidence. lack of self confidence to be specific.)

And, today is a big day for my man. My boy, my soon-to-be-but-postponed-fiancee. 

Today is his Graduation Day after 3 years of kicking hiss a** to get the Diploma. LOL. Congratulation baby. You have no idea how proud and happy I am. Not that I resist to tell you, but nahh, here I tell you guys that.. This is his dream. To be an engineer. Mechanical Engineer (manufactured). Dealing with engines, the black oil and of whatevs tools in his toolbox. Go baby go, you deserve to get them all while I'm still here struggling for my Degree. Another 2 years and I'll be joining you there. Practically.

And as a junior to you in term of age (just a matter of number), this is just a beginning to your adventurous life. There are loads of things which will turn your life upside down later. Soon. But hey big boy, I know your bright brain and self-control and matured-plus-logic-decision mind will help you to overcome the woes later.


Ummm.. F, happy working. I know you have the ability to choose wisely, because the best selection of your life is me. Isn't it cool guys? Hahahahahah. I AM HIS BEST CHOICE OMGeeeee! *Surely, all of you wanna slap me hard on my face because only this daring statement makes me confident enough*

Oh, today is Tuesday and the second day of Semester 4. Another 4 semesters to go and I'll be free from !@#$%^&&^%$%^. 

Let see if I don't have to deal with swing moods later, I'm be presenting All Of Me by John Legend later as the present. 

I don't have money (I prefer broke but F told me don't to say that) and I'm not creative (again, my lack of confidence) to give something special and whatevs sweet girlish stuff that the girls always do for their boys, so I just end up with this sadist wish. I'm sure, girls out there are showing their a** off to their boys by giving them flowers / bear / and cakes and uhhhh, who cares what they wanna give to their boys after all! (HAHAHAHA). These things are just too mainstream. I wanna be the weirdo that others can't so this is the jealousy-frustrating-and-sadist-ever wish for my boy. Take note girls, you don't have to fight with me for being sweet because you're sweet and I'm bitter. No argument. 

CAN YOU SEE HOW WRONG THE CHOICE THAT F MADE 4 YEARS AGO?


Actually, i'm not in a good state of emotion. I'm a current-mood person. 


Please check my grammar, error or whateveahhhh mistakes in here coz I'm running out of time. I want to eat and sleep. 

Back to All of Me. That's another present for F.


*I won't tell you I've posted something in here until you discover it yourself, baby. Good luck.*


Explanation: Because F always be the first person I shout, "Sayang, I've posted something on blog" before all of you read it. 


Tetiba rasa lapar sebab tak makan nasik. (Iklan)

Have a great day ahead guys. Part 11 dah siap tapi tak puas hati Part 10 tak banyak feedback. HAHAHAHAHA.

Nak mimpi Christian Grey la pasni.

xx

No comments: