Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Help me to decide..

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Well, last night, as usual, I went for blogwalking. (This is my routine okay, part of my reading strategy.)

The opened tab on my screen seems to annoy F when he looks at those tabs. Well not last night for sure. He is farrrrr away from me. Yeah, I have to tell you this over and over again so that you won't question why I'm mentioning F. Oh whatevs!

So lets go straight to the point.

I was reading cik epal's blog and I realized that there is a competition. Sort of writing competition. Oh ya, you can refer to this website. (Here) 


Thinking of the future of Sabar itu Indah, actually, I wanna join this competition and I already downloaded the form. Yayy or Nayy? Hence, as a loyal reader to SII, I really really need your help to decide either I should or shouldn't. And one more thing, I have another option which are:

Idea Kreatif and SR Publication. Alaf 21 is too adventure for me tho. Mind you, I really want to publish this novel but I kind of a picky and a very cautious person too. So, I was very afraid to send my previous writing. I have the fear of failure. LOL. Then, I decided to just post them only in my blog until all of you discover my writing.

But last night I was pretty sure that something had eating me. And I asked F either I should join or not. Again, I was thinking that I might not win this. IDK WHY I SHOULD THINK OF WINNING THINGS HAIH!

And yep, please help me I beg you to please decide, either I should or should not send my writing to join this competition. Well, I'm not thinking about winning to earn money but I just thinking for a perfect platform for Sabar Itu Indah. I've been kicking an ass to write this all these while and of all my writing, I really enjoy writing SII. 

Or is there any of you are the publishers? Because I'm gonna go and see you wherever you are and we'll discuss about this. 

Hehehehehe.

 Till then. xx
My latest obsession, my desktop background, my kind of son/daughter, my cutie pie.. uhh, in my imagination. Mommy loves you imagination baby! xx

No comments: