Friday, July 11, 2014

Idea of the writing. (Just Sharing)

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Note: In case you missed out my latest update of Part 11, you can read it here!

Okay, lets get straight to the topic!

Well, I am now having a class but being a naughty student (most of the time), I take the advantage to surf the net and browse for various online shopping websites! HAHAHA. Kasi chanlaaaa..

after an hour of clicking and browsing for no intention to buy any, I finally found a few useful messages for us, muslim teen. About relationship. About marriage.

Maybe these links help to answer your questions about my intention of writing the novels especially Sabar Itu Indah. In my writing, all of them are written with the characters around my age. And all of them are married at a very young age. And again, I'm not a married person but I can consider writing the story with this kind of thing. This stage, they are all have the same thinking styles like me. Perhaps!

So guys, take your time and read this! It is useful, give you motivation, mind-blowing and inspiration to me too. In sha Allah, this helps you. And me.

1.Marriage is a mosque

2. The man i want to marry cant have children


Plus information,

How I imagine your favourite Ann (In Sabar Itu Indah) dress up! It is from this site mostly,

Here


So, reading gives you many information. Please read at least one website a day if you don't have that good relationship with book. Hehe. For me, I love book and it smell. I'm a nerd? No, I read novel and magazines tho! :p


Hugs. xx

No comments: