Thursday, February 7, 2013

When Fatin talk about fashion..

Salamun salam and a very good days.. miss me?I miss you too. lol. Yeah, i admit that i am a girl with so many flaws. i am brute?yeah! i am simple?yeah but for sometimes i choose to be a bit feminine. well, a bit i think. actually, i don't really believe on online shopping but i enjoyed looking at those new clothes, foot wears, handbags etc.

truth to tell you, i bought few clothes and hijabs at online shop. but that so-called online shopping shop owned by kak azi who is the koop-er of my college. so, i don't considered this as an online shopping as i can get those stuff directly from her after i booked them in her page. the advantage is you don't have to pay extra for delivery. lol.

so,last few days,(Monday i think?) i got my new turquoise peplum from her. well, buying things from kak azi was a great thing. she is not been truly dissapointed me. you know why i don't believe in online shopping?maybe once you get the stuff, the stuff will not look like what you are expecting it to be. perhaps the size, colour, design etc. for NOW, i do trust kak azi only as i manage to look at the stuff first then i'll decide whether to buy or not.lol

just now,after went back from koop, i tried on my new peplum while the roomie, Shasha wore my red peplum which i bought last holiday at KL. i wore the red peplum on Fahmi's sis wedding day. well, i never makes myself regretted of what i bought. NEVER! indeed, i know what i'm choosing. and what's make us talk more about fashion is when..

i just have this pic. sorry la asyik guna gamba ni. ni ja yang menampakkan rupa sebenar peplum. ye, saya kurus! tengah berusaha nak naikkan berat badan. payah tau tak? :(
Peplum + skirt = RM70 only. Worth me a lot babes!
I ni semangat tau! bukan nak show off tapi eager sangat nak kasi si kakak jealous.lol. sorry katil nampak kurang siuman. harap2 la Mak tak baca blog saya ya. haha.
GorgeousKasih Hijabb online shop for RM45. Ehsan Encik Fahmi.lololol :p

I showed at Chen chen, Michelle, Seaweed and the rest of my classmates whose my neighbours as well. ;) they liked my taste. but, somehow they prefer something branded than the biasa-biasa like what i chose. heeee. never mind, you buy what you want, what you like to and the most important is what you deserved to.

i plan to wear this new peplum for my raya but, i think i'll wear it this Saturday for my seminar at Grand Continental Hotel. lol. Just now, i booked jeans that looks like lagging. (kak azi cakap nama dia jagging. ntah) it costs only RM35 but i haven't pay it yet. tomorrow in shaa Allah, i get it from kak azi. orang kurus and lanky like me and my sis is suitable for this kind of skinny jeans, sebab i dah tengok and memang kain dia good quality and memang sesuai dipakai oleh si kurus ni. lagipun ada banyak pilihan colour tau. i book pink colour as well tapi habis stock dah. uhuks :p

Balik Kuching pakai jeans baru kot. mengada nya. bayar pun belum. ELAUN DAH KELAUR bah!Mak dah pesan awal-awal jangan belanja tapi nampak nya nafsu shopping saya menguasai diri. hahaha. sorry Mak. but i'll inform her later. jeans tu ja yang i beli guna elaun. KOT! hahaha. teruk nya! dalam kepala otak ni dah set nak beli hand bag MNG yang berambut-rambut tu. kalau la  Mak kasi. Saya lah orang paling happy ni. 

you know what, the other thing that some of my friends don't know about me is, i love collecting accessories, foot wears and handbags. my roomie and ting tahu kot. pasal bilik memang banyak handbag yang bergantung. accessories banyak dah rosak. sadis. foot wears pulak mostly, white colour. i like white tapi tak reti jaga barang colour putih. eheh. :p

till then, assalamualaikum and a very good day! nanti kita sambung balik cakap pasal fashion kalau i dah dapat beli handbag MNG and sneakers Crocs yang dibeli hasil daripada titik peluh sendiri okay. lol.

p/s: kalau anda rasa saya ni melampau dan menunjuk-nunjuk mungkin anda tak kenal saya. and yeah, you can hit the (X) button kat atas bahagian kanan sekali okay. :)

No comments: