Thursday, December 13, 2012

Motherly enough huh?

Salamun salam and a very good days.. it seems like I don't have anything to do yet there's bundle of chores in the house. I'm not that typical enough but yeah, I am a girl whose works only doing chores like all women did. The matter is, I just feel very exhausted that I cannot see truck of clothes unfolded there. Yeahaa, there! In front of bro's PS. I wonder what the men did in the house all these while. Eat, drink, sleep, play and other things which I think I admire so much? Like now! Sad to say, I don't even know how to play PS2 PS3 PS1 or perhaps PS4. lol. Hahaha.

Men, boy, father, uncle, brother, grandpa, son or whoever MANNNNN should appreciate women, girl, mother, grandma, daughter. I am not bias but this is according to my observation in front of my own eyes. Ups, I got 4 eyes since I kinda wear spectacles even rarely. ==,


Mak is not around. Home Alone. Sila nyanyi yerrrr. By the way, Mak dapat number 2 dalam Pertandingan Masakan Pagi tadi in which the cake that I baked yesterday with Nek Yan. Hahahaha. Mak, be nice haa. Hadiah share share la mak. You know why, I just like cooking. Really! Bukan nak meriak or membangga diri but it's a fact. Setiap kali cuti aku memang suka masak masakan baru lebih-lebih lagi kuih, cake, muffin, cupcakes. Biskut tu ada fail sikit la sebab selalu main beli je. Macam sekarang, dapat number 2 dalam pertandingan masakan cake. Cake pun aku buat. Cepat cakap aku mengada! hahaha

Takda niat nak show off tapi ini hanyalah bukti yang sahih semata-mata. Love yaw!
Lulus tak lulus jadi Mak or Bini orang memang aku tak kesah sebab masih lagi fail. Tapi kalau masuk MasterChef mungkin I'm the next woman champion. Hahahaha. Jokes babe! Bye. Wallahualam. 

No comments: