Tuesday, May 13, 2014

H2O

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

As we all know, our Earth consists 70% of water and the other 30% is land. It is not an accurate measurement but most probably it is, - approximately! (correct me if I'm wrong. But.. I think my Science is not that bad, so this is true. lol)

The question here is, why on Earth (because "out of the blue" is not really suitable here) we always face H2O kind of problems? Like, everywhere I go or stay, there will be a massive water problem occur. Or the water just hates me? :p

I mean it guys! In my own home town, dry taps or air tak di-chlorine or the colour of the water turns to yellowish brown becoming normal problems. You know why? It is because, we face various kind of water problems almost everyday! Hence, my parents bought two big tanks to "keep" the water so that we will not face any difficulties during this critical time. When I was joining PLKN back then, my dorm's toilet always face these kind of problems as well especially dry taps! And I have to walk down to the other dorm's shower (kawah actually) to do my laundry or take a bath! Not to forget, when I was staying in the hostel during Year 6, I have to dress up like a conservative woman, wearing kain batik (or you might called it as kain basahan) to take a bath together with my girlfriends. And mind you, we are using air bukit / air free for mandi and everything. 

And what happen today in my own hostel is the main shower is close due to the construction purposes. Upgrading, because our campus is going to participate in a competition which sounds cheesy for me, something like Pertandingan Tandas errr like whatever! Then we are only using the 3in1 shower which I hate the most because there are still water problems occur in this 3in1 shower! Too annoying to know that those showers are still new but lack in water flowing! Keciput air keluar, deras lagi air mata budak kecik nangis! (metaphor) And I have to shout at Ura, who was next to my shower room, just to borrow her scoop and I have to force her to have a quick bath as I was so annoying with the mosquitoes and whatever creatures in the shower and the water flowing is just nice to make me angry. Waiting is suck after all. Filling up my pail while waiting for the scoop, while brushing my teeth.

The question here is, why do we still have to face water problems despite the Earth consists of 70% water? As a crazy-complaint kind of people, I really need to ask all of you who read this post, why we still have to face water problems like seriously?


I love water even as matter of fact, when it comes to water confidence challenge, I will become a completely loser. Boo! But I love water here means, I love taking a long shower and enjoying my laundry while singing and listening to the music. When it comes to water problems, this will definitely spoiled my day!

Okay done, I better continue writing my notes! :p

No comments: