Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hashtag 1 : On the phone!

Assalamualaikum and Hi!


Come to think about F, fact number 2 is definitely wrong! Maybe, it is more suitable for me. Hahaha. I always be the one who ended our conversation. Being a busy person, makes me feel that it is not necessary to keep on calling and talking on the phone - when there's no important thing to say. Well, texting is preferable when you just wanna ask some silly questions.


I'm the one who will easily get bored when it comes to doing something so frequent. Like study, I'm studying like everytime (hahaha) and later, I found that it's boring. When talking otp with F, I'm not preferring the long conversation + often conversation. Totally annoying. You are repeating the same questions everytime you call. - When you have to give a phone call 5 minutes after you called the same person.

"Have you take your breakfast, baby?"
"How are you today?"
"What are you doing? Where were you just now?"

As matter of fact, this is how you show your concern, but when you are OVERLY-concerned, it is irritating.

So, both me and F always find a good reason to not always bergayut like most couples might do. But, ahhh, nevermind lah guys, if you like to talk for hours, I just don't care about you. it's how you deal with your own relationship. I'm okay with you. Here, I'm just saying based on my OWN relationship. We used to be that kind of annoying-love-birds but that was the time when we were just get to know each other's phase. After few months, we are just a simple and easy going couple. LOL. Until now. But I told ya, when we talk on the phone, we will talk from A to Z, sharing our current stories.


Hehehehe.


F loves listening to me while I'm talking and talking. (Well, I'm talkative and I'm a debater and moderator for forum so please excuse me when I start to talk, just give me the chance lah!) At some points, we are opposite to each other. He is a bit pendiam, while I'm the one who can talk for hours non-stop! HAHAHAHA. Lucky, I'm not a law student, kalau tak, memang siap kena goreng kalau bercakap!


One thing for sure, when you suddenly see me just sit quietly without talking a word to anybody, you are really in the "danger zone". I'm not in a good mood and I'm pretty sure, by the time I hear any one of you talking, all those craps are just nonsense and annoyed me. Hehehehehe.


So, the other 6 facts in the above picture are true! HAHAHAHA.


At least, being a man, you don't have to face that-time-of-the-month's-mood right? Sigh..

No comments: