Friday, November 22, 2013

Lama hilang, you pegi mana?

Assalamualaikum and Hi :)

It's been a while since I last wrote here. I'm sorry for letting you wait for me. Bear with me. Holiday is such a bliss. But.. I have to be a housewife as well even though I'm not marriet yet. Sigh*

Anyway, I've started to do some business with F. It is clothing-based business. Masih merangkak lagi. You can find the page at the Facebook.

F and F Latest Outfits

May Allah ease everything. Perhaps, this is the reason why I seldom update my blog. Hmm, my writings too. I did a few cerpens during my days at campus but due to unfinished plot, I could not post them here. Sorry. In sha Allah, a few days later I will but don't keep this as a promise. For me, a promise is made not to be broken.

Banyak cerita. Ya, sungguh banyak. Want to find me, I'm actively involved in FB, Twitter and Instagram.

Oh ya, I've met Luqman Amsyar. F's nephew. He's cute and handsome.

Till then. Salam Jumaat. Here are some of Am's photos. xx

No comments: