Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's A Me-Time!

Salamun salam and a very good days.. First and foremost, just to let you know (for those who really wanna know on Earth is Nurul Fatin. Ihiks) I am not kind of overly-attached person in a relationship. Perhaps, some might think I do, but I swear I don't! Maybe you always see me hang out with F but during the date, I'm not always glued/cling with him. If he come over my full house, I'll make sure he will mingle with my siblings, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and so forth instead of 24/7 with me. So do me when I come over his house. But I seldom met his family. Segan ah! Dia takpe la. Laki kan? *Alasan macam tak berasas ;)*

Back to the above topic, I am the one who always have this me-time. Well, me-time is a word for me which means, I need that some times for myself. Just to get my own fun, and not to fool around. Exaggerate? Ignore it! lols.

Everyday, I will have that time for me to be alone. Well, literally alone. I mean, me with my own world while F on the other hand enjoy his own business. Cool for us! In a relationship, it does not matter that you and your partner are such a love birds or not, you need to have that privacy which you and your partner have to mind your own business. Sound silly but that's the truth.

For me, I will have the Me-time after my kuliah while he's still having his class. Well, logically, I will not bother him when he is having his class even he asked me to do so (as prevention from feeling sleepy) but I insisted to let him have his beauty-sleepy-class and just focus on it. Hahahahaha. 

Sometimes (eh macam selalu pulak) during my class, I will text him for the first one hour or in between I will text him if there's something that I wanted to tell him. But actually, I was surfing the internet, signing in to FB, Tweet, Blog or even sometimes Keek. Due to the restriction of accessing the internet (using institute's wifi) I will sign in to these social networks only at 12 pm. Haha. Strike one F! :p Kalau selepas 1 or before 12, the me-time will be used for blog-walking, updating blog (quite rare) and reading entertainment news. Okay entertainment! Hahahhaa

Meanwhile, during evening, that me-time will be used for my beauty-snow-white sleep. Means, sleep like Snow White for hundreds years until a Prince Charming kiss you to keep you awake. Practically that Prince Charming definitely F but he will not kiss me like Prince Charming in Snow White did, he will text me like bunch of messages, and call me for trillions times. Hahahah. Typical me and typical F. Well, I used to it! 3 years and 4 months after all.

Night time, the me-time will be used for me to have a casual conversation / gossiping with my dear Leputans. Sometimes, I will have that time to have our serious discussion like the leputans' future. Even we are not so sure of it but we tend to make it looks damn true. 

No matter how many times I have that me-time, I still act like a good decent girlfriend to F. Hahahah. But serious, there's no bad intention while having this me-time except for having my own fun. Especially when we are not in a good mood of texting and talking. So here comes the me-time as a rescuer. 

Have a great day ahead fellow friends and happy 9th Ramadhan! :)

No comments: