Saturday, July 6, 2013

Love can even change in a split second!

Salamun salam and a very good days.. Last night, we were stuck in the road because it was raining heavily. The car can't even move. Only for 15 minutes after that, the car move but a bit slow. The moment we passed the traffic jam, we stop at a junction while waiting for the others to come over. At the very first place, we were planning to go to one of the Pa's friend house. 

The moment he went out from the car, my heart suddenly froze. The feeling when I saw him right in front of me like the first time I met him before. Love at first sight I guess. Wearing that green baju melayu with his folded slack might looks a bit funny though but the way he smile, the way he behave and that baju melayu makes me fall in love with him for the second time. His little sweet smile always make me feel he's mine. The only smile that he will only give me all these times. I seldom praise him and that second, my heart beat and my eyes keep on looking at him. 

"Handsomenya dia.."

I never tell him before, never and never. 

Unfortunately, in a split second, he changed everything. There was this third person admitted that she was "didukung" last time when she was falling from the stairs. I looked at him, besides me. Acting like he did not do anything. His plain face not even dare to see me, look into my eyes. I burst into tears. I just can't help it. Well at least if he wanted to help, I just accept it. He don't even tell this to me, even went out with this person and everything they did, I don't even know. 

"kalau depan dah macamni, belakang macam mana? lebih lagi kan?"

Should I back off? 

I know I'm sick. Like totally sick! I don't have anything like that fellow can give you. I always ask for everything from you yet I don't give anything to you. You think I'm worth for you? I deserve to be with you. No right?



p/s : this is part of the novel. Can't wait to know the crisis? The best girl win kan?

No comments: