Saturday, March 16, 2013

Either tribal or pyjamas?

Salamun salam and a very good days.. I am kind of seasoning-fashionista. So, you might see sometimes I wear clothes like Christmas tree or sometimes just a plain me. Literally, how I wear my cloth is based on my mood. Kalau rajin dan ada mood yang super baik, agak cantik lah kot. Kalau takda mood, well well well, you can see a really plain me. Macam guna jersey Malaysia, jeans, tudung sarung dengan flip flop pun dah dapat merayau kat Emart dengan Mak Bapak. :)

Last week (kot), i bought one piece of cloth again. Hmm, again! Dengan kak Azi lagi pulak tu. People called the shirt as tribal blouse. Ironically, when I was testing the baju and went to the toilet, Ting saw me and she asked me. What baju am I wearing? Baju tido ka? Hahahahahahahaha.

When I look at myself, I wonder, is it a pyjama? Are people using pyjama as a trending cloth for girl nowadays? Is there no other fashion that could be used? Hehehehe. I agree with Ting yet I am wearing and liking the cloth as well. Hmm.

Baju idur yang sangat-sangat cantk pada pandangan mata saya.lol


beg yang agak tak obvious. hahahaha. cardigan yang tak kesampaian dimiliki :(

dengan Inta the sayanggg! our innocent face. lol
Till then, Assalamualaikum. Tiba-tiba mood huru hara. :( Night people. Take care and XOXO.

No comments: