Monday, May 13, 2013

Short Nap : How F calls me!

Salamun salam and a very good days.. I texted F just now saying morning and talked about something random. Until we talked about this..

He told me, he will be my Red power ranger while, I will be his Pink power ranger! But I disagreed with that as I am not the fans of Power Rangers. Due to my so-called obsession towards Lilo and Stitch, I changed his idea to my idea. Ihaks! :p

pink looks feminine while red looks masculine and tough huh?

Perhaps, if I take the idea rationally, the red will protects the pink. Yeah, nurture says so, man has to protect  the woman. Correct me if I'm wrong! :) Because earlier, we talked about being protective in the relationship. I said, why should I protect him instead of he is protecting me. *Insert Drama here people* So he said, we are just like Power Rangers, protecting each other besides protecting people from the monsters and the whatever-aliens. 

On the other hand, I came out with Lilo and Stitch. How ironic! Hahaha.

this picture tells why and why i choose lilo and stitch :p

Literally, Lilo is me and Stitch is F but in a sense of our attitudes, let us assume that Lilo's attitude is F and vice versa. Even though, we are different but we take care of each other, and no matter how hard Lilo controls Stitch but they are happy for being together. And LOVE too. :p

So, that's it F. No question anymore. Hihihi. Bye darlings. I have to switch my blogging mode to study mode again. Assalamualaikum semua!


No comments: