Saturday, May 11, 2013

Amie's Birthday Part 2

Salamun salam and a very good days.. last week I went back to Kuching. The mission was to kill those unnecessary stress out of my mind besides the major aim which is, to make a special surprise for F. *Sorry, every time I update my blog, seems like there are many names for Fahmi. Notice that?*

Anyway, he fetched me at Samarahan, not at Kuching Central neither Airport! I went back by Ika's uncle's car. Eh? Never mind! Thanks uncle! Well, I reached around 7.30 p.m and asked F to take me to my so-called friend's house at Samariang. Then, he agreed with a deal that I will not waste too much time there as I have not take my dinner nor my lunch for the day yet! *he takes this thing seriously*

In the car, I sengaja jadi Drama Queen and we started to quarrel. Basically, no issue raised at all. Hohohoho. That was why, he was a bit angry than he always did. *It was like kenapa-dia-ni-tetiba-marah-padahal-takda-angin-monsoon-pun thinking*

After showed him the direction of the house, I went out from the car while he was waiting in the car patiently plus the unfinished angry with the hanging problem. After I took the surprise from the person-who-baked-it, I get into the car again. Guess what? I memang tak pandai sangat surprise tapi jadi mastermind boleh la sikit. :p

I gave him the white box containing 12 engineer-designed-cupcakes to him. He was speechless because last conversation which I had with him was about the unnecessary-quarrel. 

Tadaaa :p

This was my earlier plan but the person couldn't bake it on F's birthday and I managed to negotiate with her to bake it on Friday and I pick it by myself. Alhamdulillah, even a bit awkward but I did it! Yeay! Thumbs up Fatin! Mission accomplished!

F first bite and choice goes to cadburry cupcake! :')

He cried and I cried too. *Something we called appreciation though it looks like a drama* Ihiks! Takpela, bukan selalu pun kan?

Another surprise at the same time..

my first-DIY-love-coupons or our Love lists. :)

I am type of tak pandai buat benda creative. I did this DIY for so many times but it end up with nothing. Pasal dia buruk sangat. *memang dalam bab-bab ni, saya tak ada keyakinan langsung* Before, I did so many cards like mother's day or father's day but it was just a plain card with a wonderful wishes. Like this, I put all my effort on it. *Orang gigih disini* By the way, F opened one of the lists and the list is "F ask me to do something I don't like" and he did asked me to take it as a challenge. Yep, I do but for the time being (nearly exam) I could not make it. Hehe. There are 10 lists in the book, or shall I call it compilation? Whatever la. 

Well, well, well, there is another birthday surprise to come. Belated surprise. Huhu. F memang pandai ambik hati but me, I am egoistic and I seldom show my appreciation but he always and every time. How irony. 

p/s: Maybe this is the only way I can tell him that I do appreciate him but I can't show it every second like he does. Often, we see a girl will appreciate their boy more than the boy right? but in this case, terbalik pulak. :p Byee and have a great weekend ahead darlings. XOXO and in advance, Happy Mother's day to Mak, Ibu-ibu, Aunts and all women called mother in this planet! I love you! :) 

Assalamualaikum *Doakan exam saya cemerlang okay?*


No comments: