Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hashtag 2.1: 20 facts about Amie (Minus 10)

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Remember, like months ago I was writing this viral thing called #20factsaboutme on my blog instead of posting them in my Instagram as requested by a few peeps after they posted about themselves. And.. as far as I remember, I promised you that I will write this 20 facts about F in return. So if you have not read my version of 20 facts about me,so kindly read here! 

Cehhh I just read the post and it was posted on October 2014! Not months ago, but one month to one year! Hahahaha. Janji berhabuk!

Don't count the facts until 20 alright? It might be more, it might be less. I bid it's less. :p

1. He's a well-organized person. 

2. Hygiene freak. 

3. His second girlfriend is his car. Everything about the car. He loves car. He has a car. Sometimes, he wants me to love cars as much as he does but hmm I'm just pretending. Hahahaha. We have mutual interest in cars like we like watching action movies like Need For Speed (Ehem, excuse me, I'm the one who suggested the movie), Fast & Furious and more movies which focused on cars, I think!

4. Well guys, he thinks he is funny but he's not that funny. Okay I have to admit, sometimes, he is funny. Like buat lawak bodoh. Hahahaha

5. He likes gadgets. I think all boys like gadgets. But, dia ni lain macam minat dengan gadget to the point he knows, what version of Samsung you use, Android apa you guna, "Oh dia tu guna Iphone 5 tapi ios bukan latest version" kind of people. He knows how to fix your phone. Find him, if you want your phone to get back to its shape for free. Lol

6. He likes welding I think. Sebab dulu selalu welding for nothing. I have to warn him and scold him because it kind of dangerous. Isn't it? Or am I the one who is paranoid here?

7. He tries to do what I want him to do, like reading or something that I like, but he is pretending guys, I tell you! Why? Because, when I talk about the book that I ask him to read, in the middle of the conversation, he goes blank. Nevermind, good try sayang. Try again next time k.

8. He's a good listener, Somehow I found he's as sensitive as me. Hmm, maybe, I'm more sensitive. We have strong empathy towards people. 

9.   Banyaks sangat puji ni, tak ada keburukan ke F ni? LOL. Adaaa, he's a bit hot-tempered but he's not the one who easily gets his hand on your face and all. His kind of temper is, kalau marah diam, kalau diam dan serius tu marahlah dia. He won't shows his anger in front of his loved ones. He has his own ways like sendiri-sendiri, main jauh-jauh and whatnot.

10. HE IS IN LOVE WITH ME! BAHAHAHAHA


I know, I don't put so much efforts (or maybe research) on his facts here, but believe me, he is weirdo, pantang dicabar, a mathematics person, simple, easygoing, bergigi rabbit, banyak songeh, perasan, sangat perasan, terlampau perasan.


So I make it 20. Hahahaha.

At least I do what I told you before. Kalau nak tahu tanyalah dia sendiri lah. :p

(please check my typo and my grammar)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lawaknye fateen dan fahmie nie. Kita boleh ungkapkan yg awak berdua ni pasangan yang seimbang. Maksudnya bila seorang ada kekurangan seorang lagi akan menutup kekurangan itu dengan kelebihan yang dia ada. Betul x?

Salam perkenalan.saya fiz (wanita) pelajar uitm puncak alam.

Fateen Kamarudin said...

Hai Fiz, saya ada banyak kawan kat UITM Puncak Alam and one of them is my BFF, Filzah hehehee. Nica to know you Fiz! Selalu2 la singgah sini k. Pasal 20 facts ni pasal janji berhabuk dah sebab tu update. Hehehe. Thanks sangat2 and welcome on board!

Macam mana la awak boleh kenal blog ni eh? Hehehehe :)

Anonymous said...

Saya kenal blog ni dari pakcik saya kerja proton. Pakcik sy mention dkt saya watak dlm ni 100% same dgn bekas engineer proton yang pakai kereta evolution.

Anonymous said...

Salam kakak pateng. Wuuuhaaa lame betul tunggu pasal ni. Erhhh salam sii dari kami zon selatan.

Anonymous said...

Salam, kak habsah dsini.

Alololololo manjanya bunyi fahmie ni dik. Anak kakak nak ikut mcm ni pulak.

Anonymous said...

Salam, kak habsah dsini.

Alololololo manjanya bunyi fahmie ni dik. Anak kakak nak ikut mcm ni pulak.

Unknown said...

Wsalam semua. Hahaha cikgu fateen kita busy thats y cikgu fateen lambat update pasal tu.

Kak habsah, saya x da manjanya mana pun. Garang lagi ada. Xpercaya boleh tanya cikgu fateen saya tu.

Fateen Kamarudin said...

Hah, jaga jaga semua, Abang Hulk dah take over comment tuuuu.

Sengaja bagi Abang Mie comment sebab semua Tanya dia. Kesian pemilik blog😔😔😔

Anonymous said...

Yeay baguslah. Kami lebih suka ada kakak fateen dan abg fahmie. Ada yg kami nk tanyakan dkt awak berdua. Hihi tapi ada syarat! Mesti jawab atau balas dgn kadar yang segera boleh x awak berdua yg manis dan hulk.

Fateen Kamarudin said...

Janji nak reply immediately tu takla kot tapi Janji akan reply. So tanyalahhh hehehe
😘😘😘😘