Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Disappearance

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Gosh, you have no idea how I miss writing and all. It breaks my heart into million pieces knowing that I have missed a lot of things. *drama*

But hey, I have a lot of reasons for my disappearance guys.

Since I got back from my Raya holidays about a month ago, I'm not feeling well. It started with puking, fever, losing my voice and all. And last night at almost 10pm, I went to the hospital after my nose bleed uncontrollably. You know, it kind of weird when in your entire life you never experience such thing and suddenly, during the cold weather, your nose is bleeding. I was taking a shower and my running nose seems like to annoy me and I have to blow it again and again. And then I saw so many blood on the floor. Seeing my blood, again, made me vomit. I don't know why I feel geli with my own blood. And one more, I can feel the blood is going down my throat too. Panic attacked!

The moment I entered the room, I pulled out the tissues and due to my self-conscious, I wipe my nose and still.. the blood is there. I showed it to my roommates and both of them asked me to go to the hospital. And of course they are willing to accompany me. Despite their roommate is sick, they love the night ride. Uhhhhh, you see.. your friends do that! Hahahaha. But I know, they do worry about me. *wails*

Yesterday, I called my mom and after I called her, I cried. I'm sick and I'm homesick! Plus reason.

But I didn't tell my mom about last night. I will be the last reason for my parents to worry. I just want my parents to know that I'm doing fine. Even though mother's instinct is always right. Mom cried while calling me and knowing I'm still having like an on-off fever for a month plus other things too. She is the reason why I went to the hospital too actually.

In this entire month, I've been in the campsite twice, and loads of assignments as well. Alhamdulillah, I still can manage to do all of that despite the fever etc.

I'm sorry to keep you waiting for next part of Sabar itu Indah. I know you've been asking about the next part. Believe me, as much as I do want to post it here and continue the pending writing, I still can't. Study comes first. In sha Allah, pray for my well being and I'll continue writing. And, if my flu and cough are still sticking on me in a week time, I need to see the doctor again. Duhhhh.

And yes, I have to take the meds now and sleep again after this. YOU TELL ME WHICH MEDS DON'T HAVE THAT EFFECT? and I hate taking meds!!!!!

You know the 20 Facts about me thingy? Yes, you can count on that too. I owe people about that too. lol. I'll make sure I 'll switch it in a fun and weird way.

I think I'm off. MEDICINE is calling me uhhh how annoying that packets on my table buhbyeee.

Salam

No comments: