Thursday, February 27, 2014

Fatin's Stress Therapy

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

You can call me a drama queen as I can't deal with stress. Seriously, the perk of being a student is when you have to deal with your stress. It is either you wanna kill yourself or the people around you. Oh no, don't call me a criminal as I won't kill anybody and that includes myself. Remember, we have God, Allah. :)

This unbearable stress is trying to make me feel insane. If you could read my mind, I can assure you that it looks like a fibrous wire. lol. No, I'm not kidding!

There are few things that I would like to do when I'm stressed!

  • Membebel. 
  • Complain
  • Mengadu dekat my version of SUHAKAM. (That's F definitely)
  • Eat as much as I can especially junk food! (But my friend still considered it as an abnormal food intake as they think that I should eat more and more. And mind you, I lost 1 kg. How sad!)
  • Window shopping (Sekarang mudah sebab kita ada internet. Tinggal browse websites yang digemari then mengadu lagi dekat F, duit takda, macam mana nak beli tudung baru. Lepas tu, gigit jari cuci mata sambil menangis teresak-esak)
  • Blogging like now. Tulis benda mengarut lepas tu maki sendiri lepas tu cakap "Boringnya life aku!"
  • Menulis dalam note book. (I have to note books. One is of course for my studies purposes and the other one is for my writing draft. Atau pun reminder atau pun benda mengarut atau pun, kalau masa membaca jumpa quote cantik-cantik, salin cepat-cepat.)
  • Call parents. Family is always my priority. Bukan call nak complain, nanti taknak lah Mak risau kan. Cakap kosong, tanya khabar. In sha Allah, stress tu hilang kejap. I've chatting with my Dad just now. how sweet Daddy pesan jangan makan mi, makan nasi banyak-banyak nanti taklah lapar tengah malam masa buat keja. Ahhh, I miss home badly)
  • Du'a (I know I'm not perfect but the imperfection brings me to make my life perfect. Motip? God is the best listener. Solat is the pillar. And please don't judge me if I'm telling you about this as I myself makes mistakes. I bet you know what I mean)

Actually, i just typed out everything without hesitation. Maaf atas ketunggang-langgangan bahasa Melayu dan English. Seriously the workload are just besides me and again, don't judge. HAHAHA

I did window shopping just now and I wanna cry. i want new tudung. New bag and new baju. Since I've received my semester allowance, I haven't get anything for myself. I did for my siblings and Amsyar but I forgot to spend the money for myself except for two novels that I bought. (we'll see if I have ample time to write about the Novel review later. Okay, it's later. Finger crossed. LOL)

Dear F,

Don't you know that I love you. Please view this website and more to come when you give me that hint. Wink wink. HAHAHA. Remember, Em is pampering his wife and why not you pampering your girlfriend. Weehee.

Satu web je F. Satuuu! And it's only FV bukan LV. Dan untuk tudung, kalau awak sayang saya lagi lebih, kat sini pun best. LOL



Okay, I promise I'll be a good girl if I get one of them. And yeah, I can send more and more selfies (not selfish) to you. My assignments love me more than you do you know. That is why I have to layan the assignments more than you. Ihiks.

P/S: My dear loving guests, saya nak mengajak kalian sedekahkan Al-Fatihah or Yaasin kepada Arwah Pak Tua (my Paksu's father) yang telah kembali ke rahmatullah pada jam 0830 malam ini tadi di kediamannya di Kelantan. The last time I met him was 2 years back then when I was having a vacation in Kelantan. Semoga Allah menempatkan Arwah dalam kalangan orang yang beriman. Aminn Ya Rabb.

No comments: