Thursday, June 20, 2013

Shall I say hi to my stalkers? Hahaha

Salamun salam and a very good days..

Its been a while since I last update kan? Well, hi there? :p Actually banyak benda yang nak dicakap tapi blur. Awkward! Nak cakap apa-apa pun tiba-tiba jadi awkward bila tahu ada stalkers! Hahahaha. bohong!*Blushing

Well, my holidays were not that bad though. Decorating the new bedroom, mengecat bilik sendiri lagi! Haha. Baking cakes of course but it seems like my last cake was hancus. Hahahaha. Never mind, part of learning! I didn't paid my broadband bill jadi memang tak dapat nak online langsung la masa cuti lepas. Kalau online Fb pun pakai phone adik. Kesian dengan sendiri. -.-

Most of the time, I was at my own hometown. Helping Mak with the chores plus our house was renovated and memang totally macam tapak pelupusan dengan barang-barang rumah, debu kayu, etc. So, I helped mom a lot. *Feeling proud out of sudden.

The sad part: I seldom met F. He was far away at Kuching. On the first week ja kami jumpa. Tu pun masa dia balik kampung dengan kawan dia nak welding pagar rumah. Yup, literally jumpa tapi dia buat kerja dia, saya buat kerja saya. Kira jumpa live tapi tak cakap. Cakap pun masa nak bagi makan and only when he asked for something like MILO. I made a special spaghetti for him as well. I told you I like to cook/ bake earlier.(F likes my Milo very much, Milo 3in1 buat pun cakap sedap! melampau! Haha. I love you lah sayangg) 

In every relationship, there MUST be a problem. Big or small it doesn't matter. Tetap masalah. 39 bulan dah, dan banyak betol dugaan especially masa cuti lepas. Seriously, I can't list them all. Thanks to my Nyawa whose always there to hear my problems. F of course! Family and other friends too. Few days ago, F was so pissed off because of one problem. Ada orang yang sengaja nak cari pasal and I can't stand looking at him and I was very scared to see F when he was angry. But I know what to do. Hahahahah. He's such a good boy.
*Guess I should stop here. Taknak burukkan mana-mana pihak. Maaf!

Doakan saya.


p/s:In sha Allah, I will update about my new favourite mansion later. Hugs everybody. Thanks for always there for me and supporting me. Maybe soon, I will switch this blog to private view only. (sikmok ada orang bebual bah. Well, Sarawakians know what bebual means) :D

No comments: